Catsby?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Heh nath, exact same thing here, I used to think he was revving a dirtbike. :p

gmloki

Part of the furniture
SilverHood said:
Ash, Catsby is a character from an online comic, who speaks in thrid person.
Penny arcade I believe. (someone confirm this?)

:)

Ash would like to thank Silverhood for claryfying the matter

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Whilst I do find Catsby's manner slightly irritating, he actually makes a whole lot more sense than most of us fools on here.........and I thought MT's long haired gimp was wanking too, didnt realise he was wanking into a bell though :eek:

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
It's a big bell end tbh.

And who cares how anyone posts here? I'd much rather have an irritating third person style than an infuriating "U knw wht m8 ths is fkin annyin"

ice.gif

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I think what some people find a minor irritation is that Catsby, while stating opinions and making good contributions - Catsby cannot be pinned down at all so no-one here (realistically) has a clue as to how serious he is being, or what he/she is really like, due to the adoption of an already established character.

Personally I chuckle at most the posts, I just would like to know the person behind the character theft. :D

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Catsby is hilarious and his avatar is great :p

Don't mock Catsby people!

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
nath said:
OHHHHHHHHHH ITS A BELL!

I've been staring at it for ages thinking it was like a scooter or dirt bike or something.

I have been sat wondering the same thing for weeks. I can never get that time back now, and all along it was a fucking bell.

PS: Catsby pwns tbh. What he says, especially the put-downs, are quite often hilarious.

I'm not in his ass either. At least I hope not anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom