Cats

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
cats.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg never have i laughed so hard in the last two days!

"charles... get out of my head charles!!" classic rofl

:clap:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Didnt we have these like 2 weeks ago :p

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Just got a new kitten at the weekend - she's currently a sweet little bundle of hate and claws, with extra hissing thrown in :)

Gamah

Banned
Naetha said:
Just got a new kitten at the weekend - she's currently a sweet little bundle of hate and claws, with extra hissing thrown in :)

Sure you havn't picked up Vlad by accident?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Sure you havn't picked up Vlad by accident?
nah that would be hate, hate claws, hissing and attempts at rectal probing when your guard is down

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Naetha said:

Aww that's cute =) I remembered when ours were so small and jumped around the house with (I'm quite sure) malicious intents =)

Unfortunately one of them died two weeks ago from a tumor :/ They're cute beings, but watching them like this is painful :(

So psycho cat got the house and garden for herself now. Well, her name is Morgane but she's definately a psycho =) Sometimes that little thing just freaks out totally, runs around like a madman, climbs up and down the wooden pillars in our living room and gets aggro on the carpet, it's so funny to watch =)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
She attacked her own tail earlier on, and surprised herself so much she ran away and hid - you've got to love them at that age :)

The best thing was when we introduced her to the alpha male cat in the house - he took one look at this kitten, and ran away with his tail between his legs :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Naetha said:
She attacked her own tail earlier on, and surprised herself so much she ran away and hid - you've got to love them at that age :)

Yessssss =))

But they also attack anything else moving =) I remember when they were quite small and you were sleeping and moved your hand or feet under the blanket, they jumped on it and started to claw and bite it =)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Naetha said:

The best thing was when we introduced her to the alpha male cat in the house - he took one look at this kitten, and ran away with his tail between his legs :D

pic tors miss naetha!!!!! we .. well i demand teh pictors!!!!

kitten being epilated would be cruel but for the purposes of humour allowable.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
Yessssss =))

But they also attack anything else moving =) I remember when they were quite small and you were sleeping and moved your hand or feet under the blanket, they jumped on it and started to claw and bite it =)
My cat does that and he is 7 years old now (the other one too but he's only 2 years old).

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Pictars will follow tomorrow - I will try and get her in cute state and in furry ball of hate state too :)

Bizarrely, we have to look after someone else's cat this week as well, so we will have three sets of cats in three different areas of the house....just as well we have a big house tbh ;)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, the first picture looks just like 2 of my cats. I wondered where they got that tyre from.,,

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
ok one more cat pic to finish this off

thumb_c68f96dc5a59b69642f1a2c213a18d57.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
pic tors miss naetha!!!!! we .. well i demand teh pictors!!!!

kitten being epilated would be cruel but for the purposes of humour allowable.

Yup. This kitten needs to be taken to the Forum Rehabilitation...err i mean...Forum "Happy" Camp again.

It's pictars. Not pictors.

And nothing is allowable for humor, that's what makes posting humor fun.

Allowable humor should be taken to kiddies'r'u.com and no i don't mean your kiddiefiddling site.

Oh and while i'm here...drop down and let me give you 20" ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Naetha said:
My new kitty :)

P3040120.jpg

P3040117.jpg

P3040122.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*gasp*wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww tis so cute i feel all warm and fuzzy now.

hmm no actually i just realised i sat here so long ive begun to go moldy lol

whats kittys name btw naeth?

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
"I made you a cookie !

But I eated it :("

Made me laugh but the best one is Celling cat xd

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
She's called Tilley (well, that's the name she came with and it seems like a good 'un), so now we have Max, Millie and Tilley :) We're also looking after Moo at the moment as well for my mother in law, but that's another story :p

Yay for having a 4 bedroom house :D

Maybe we should have a FH competition - "name my cat!" or something...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Naetha said:
She's called Tilley (well, that's the name she came with and it seems like a good 'un), so now we have Max, Millie and Tilley :) We're also looking after Moo at the moment as well for my mother in law, but that's another story :p

Yay for having a 4 bedroom house :D

Maybe we should have a FH competition - "name my cat!" or something...

moo rofl :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom