Choc

Fledgling Freddie
Awe bless they are all so sweet:)

animal0048.gif
<--cute smilie cat

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Damini said:
Doomy, that is so cute! How did you get them to love each other and snuggle like that? Our undead bald lipped black kitten seems to love Ula, our year old cat (or bashing her at least) but Ula has no time for a hyperactive upstart.

Unfortunately they are indoor cats, I guess they just have to learn :) I was so worried, when Spaz turned up, Luchu growled and hissed at anything, she had never as much as growled ONCE let alone hiss. Was worrying as I wanted her to have a bud for when we were at work. I thought bugger it, see how it goes and after locking them apart in seperate rooms for 3-4 days Luchu seemed to not growl anymore. The 5th day I came back and Spaz was draped all over her on our bed.

Ultra quick, I guess deep down they are just happy cats and we are damned lucky.

Maybe Ikea just make damned good cat beds...

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
my missus has an amazing cat.

She's called donut, her fur comes off everywhere and she runs away. But when she does come up to you, she's the most amazing cat in the world. And she likes to push her head into your palm so that you'll rub it. Gorgeous cat.

picture009gq4.jpg

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
Cats dislike me. It seems ever one i come in contact with makes me break out in mad swelling, watering eyes and sneezes. For curiosity's sake (it killed the cat right?) I googled "cooking with cat". The top hit made me, and my good friend baby jesus cry :(

NSFCL (cat lovers)

Choc

Fledgling Freddie
I don't have a cat (did have a dog, cav king charles). My mum has always had cats and always they are persians :) so adorable:)

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
My parent's cats, 'cause I haven't got any in focus shots of mine cuddling up.benandbailey.jpg

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
DSC00020.JPG

Theres the little terror herself!

That's "her" chair. Nobody else is allowed to sit on it otherwise she'll be chewing on your fingers.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You let your cat rule you too much. Keep her claws trimmed and fight with her until you get your way. Works wonders and good fun too :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Well she doesn't fight with me per se any more, when she starts throwing her paws around her claws are never out for me generally, she likes doing it to stranger in the house though. :D

Wij

I am a FH squatter
All cats will fight if you know how to wind them up properly :)

(female cats are pervs and get turned on by being annoyed by the way, it's not cruel, mine whines and hisses then comes stright back for more, freak)

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
will post pics of my holly when i can figure out how to get them off my phone.....shes awesome, only cat i know that retrieves!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
a mate's wife breeds Burmese cats. they all retrieve! also they climb like squirrels and do standing jumps straight up of 6+ feet!

leggy

Probably Scottish
Don't love them... they are planning to take over the world!!

Teh proof!:

Evil.jpg

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
the painted cat is nasty...but have you looked at the rest of those pics? Its just mean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom