Cats

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Just walking along the hall in my house with my Special K breakfast in my hand. Then i get to the end and all of a sudden a cat appears from nowhere, i freeze (as its not the kinda thing you expect to see on a sat morning - when you dont even own a fucking cat) and go to open the door to coax it out. When i get back its gone, so i check every room in the house, and find it under the bed in the spare room, so i close the door (im gunna let it out dont worry).

So i appeal to you cat owners how the fuck do i get it out without sever facial scarring to myself?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Scare it out or poke it out with a broom :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
throw water on it. the carpet will be wet but atleast the cat will be gone!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
but i will be standing by the door with the broom and it wont run past me, and if thats the case it would probably run into a nother room in the house.

Whats curious is how the fuck did it get in in the first place

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
whats more curious is if that got in, what the fuck else could of? :eek:

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
cheers tris- you git :p

probably coz i left my window wide open last nite, but it was my window ... fuck the puss puss was in my room.

Just tried to get it out, closed all the doors and opened the front one, climbed ontop of the bed and hit the bed with a stick, stupid cat just stayed still.

And i can here it "mowwing", fuckit gunna get the neighbour probably one of his anyway

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
dont chuck water at it. get one of them spray bottles and squirt it up the arse. it'll go flying with just the one try.

Gray

FH is my second home
Feed it, earn its trust, make sure its out of the room first, with nowhere but the backdoor to go :p

Could be a cat burgular?

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Opened door - cat legged it out the front door.

well thats my excitement for one day :(

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Operation Cat:

Ensure all routes for escape are closed apart from the route to the back door.
Get it out of the bedroom by any means. Then close the door. Now he's has to follow route to backdoor.

Chase it, scream, and if that fails result to weapons of water, and broom sticks.

Job done.

*static radio click*

Athena

Fledgling Freddie
Dont be so bloody cruel. The cat will come out when it's good and ready. Sounds to me like it's terrified so leave him until he's ready.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Gray said:
Feed it, earn its trust, make sure its out of the room first, with nowhere but the backdoor to go :p

Could be a cat burgular?

feed it?? i dont want to bloody keep it :p

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Ummm.... pet it a bit, maybe even feed it... then pick it up and chuck it out the window.

Don't worry, it'll land on it's feet.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Athena said:
Dont be so bloody cruel. The cat will come out when it's good and ready. Sounds to me like it's terrified so leave him until he's ready.

I'm surprised Athena didn't 'hear' the meows from the cat up in Scotland ala Superman and come flying to the rescue :D

G

get a big gun and shoot it, they are the devils evil sidekicks

Whipped

Part of the furniture
tRoG said:
Ummm.... pet it a bit, maybe even feed it... then pick it up and chuck it out the window.

Don't worry, it'll land on it's feet.
Unless you tie weights to its back ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom