Cats... That Look Like Hitler

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sometimes I worry about you Damini, then you post stuff like this and I know you're way past the point of no return :p

Will

/bin/su
171930094_f33a2de0c1.jpg

Mein Führer!

rynnor

Rockhound
Have you reached the critical point of acquiring 10+ cats yet? There was an old lady round the corner from me as a kid who netted her entire garden over with chickenwire and had over 30 cats...

Edit - I hope none of these Cats try to attend the World Cup!

Damini

Part of the furniture
Point of no return? I think I passed that the day I made Ula a ballet dress out of toilet paper. I only have two cats though, which is just as well, as they are driving me barmy at the moment. Squeek is too young to go out, and Ula is indoors because she got some bamboo wedged in her eye, and has to have eyedrops twice a day, so it's just easier keeping her in than going out with a cat net trying to hunt her down.

Anyway, the cats are having a poo off. This basically involves creeping into each others litter trays, and leaving giant poos on the the surface, unburied, in some kind of territorial war. If they catch each other pooing, they will bitch slap the other cat mid crouch, but to no avail. I would find it relatively amusing, were it not for the fact that they're making my house smell like a warm abbattoir.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
There can be only one solution to this and, indeed, every problem - more cats.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
"Poo Off" :) I'm still laughing now :) Just got an image of the cats doing this and then another image of two angry neighbours getting their revenge on each other in the same way.

Or, is it possible this could be the next Big Brother challenge??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom