Cats Quest XP !!!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know how many of u do quests... but the xp for the mini quests after lvl 40+ is insane !!

like 0.7 for killing 2 blue con mobs , some quests take 5 mins or less with a 50 friend and give 1.5-2bubs !!

Plain Crazy i tell u, the ones in the underground forest particularily kick ass too. So even if u hate quests do them anyway, the seem to be better than the instance dungeons.

Btw also while im on the subject , theres a bug with the quest Hounds of Arawn whereby if u die after killing the hound and not the named Inconnu u cant port back into the Quest instance so take a friend , im gonna rightnow it to see if i can get another scroll :)

:fluffle: get ya questin caps on

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, those quests are great. A few minutes work for half a bub at whatever level you are. (And you learn a lot of the background of Catacombs if you do them.)

I've run every single quest in Burial Grounds between 1 and 20. It's good fun. :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Found tasking from guards near mobs was quite fast also, tho no story involved. :)

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, i quested from 49 - 50 in 2 hours from the underground forest quests... still had some left! cata is good for teh leveling!

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder what my sorc will be doing this weekend :)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
The most XP I have yet seen is the one from Ulorik (may be different name in Alb/Hib) in Underground Forest, he's one of the guards standing near the Obelisk...

...it's a very easy solo quest, can be done in a maximum of five minutes. And it gives 124 billion XP to a level 50. That's 1.6 bubs at level 50...for five minutes' work.

:D

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Are the quest locations easily explained or will you stumble around trying to find quest creatures / NPC's? (the main reason i hate questing)

Im a solo 43 ranger atm (with little to no buffs) so are they still viable?

Or does any web site have walkthroughs for various cata quests and if so does anyone have a link please.

Any help appreciated,

Cheers
Phantomby
Blinx

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
allakhazam has a fairly comprehensive list with instructions. the quests i have MOSTLY soloed with my nightshde, with no buffs, or maybe a d/q from my neckie charge. they are all fairly straight forward, easy and well worth the insane XP they give.

highest con i have had to kill yet was an oj, and he was piss easy.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
the instructions are pretty clear, the lower level quests also have popups and the like to tell you when you're in the right place.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, cata quickquests and killtasks are definetly the fastest way to exp if you dont have a buffbot or access to pl. Buffbot grinding is still faster, but not by much, and its definetly more fun to do the quests (although sometimes you dont feel like thinking and just want to mindlessly bash on mobs for a while :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom