Catch me if u can

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
true but mids wont let keep for IRvR for long ( 3 days longest)

Because the last time iRvR was in mid for much longer than this, a certain collection of albs decided it would be nice to take both mid relics.

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
Givz Old Frontiers :( wouldn't be this problem with people breaking port!

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
i somehow get the thought in my head that even if those mids were attacking beno door(were they really? was at work), custoflux would still had taken eras back 02:00-06:00am.

You're aware that 2 members of CM were online after 2AM and that Kupo Flux is barely even active anymore? :eek7:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
It's just a hand full like you that don't want irvr:wanker: so carry on being selfish to the rest NOOB

Funny how having an opinion that differs from somebody elses suddenly qualifies you for being a "NOOB" by some people i've never even heard of.

Even more funny how even when im not on line theres still plenty of people doing whatever they can to break irvr and succeeding.

So much for your 'handful' "NOOB".

pip

Banned
Kagato said:
Funny how having an opinion that differs from somebody elses suddenly qualifies you for being a "NOOB" by some people i've never even heard of.

Even more funny how even when im not on line theres still plenty of people doing whatever they can to break irvr and succeeding.

So much for your 'handful' "NOOB".
Lets face it you don't like irvr cause that would spoil your game play:( all sit round in a circle at beno then /beckon all on your op armsman:p to dam lazy to get a boat any were:wanker: tbh can't say i have seen you at odins or in hib once

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Lets face it you don't like irvr cause that would spoil your game play:( all sit round in a circle at beno then /beckon all on your op armsman:p to dam lazy to get a boat any were:wanker: tbh can't say i have seen you at odins or in hib once

Showing your ignorance will hardly make your point anymore valid, if you knew anything at all about my 'game play' you would know I have spoken out several times even in very recent 'solo' threads precisely AGAINST the dueling circles in beno or anywhere else.

So next time before speaking about some ones gameplay, at least make sure you know what it is, do you need any help fetching your foot out of your mouth ? Im sure I have a crowbar around here somewhere.

As for boats, whats the point in leaving albion, when hibs and mids are already camped in there 24/7? Or are you suggesting I should travel to an enemy frontier where the enemies are already in my own frontier, hmm yes, I can see the logic in that.

As for odins, I was there yesterday before work thankyou very much, found nothing so I climbed inside bledmeer and hugged the guards to keep them company.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
pip said:

Yet again Pip proves that being related to the human race means absolutley fuck all when posting here.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
odin would be nice but sadly hard to keep mind calm when 60 albs run around sticked each other, and take relics 4am :)
after this 20% mids change realm, logging to sorcs/wizards, rest mids try survive against these nice classes ;)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Lets face it you don't like irvr cause that would spoil your game play:(

And lets face it, you don't like him breaking irvr because it spoils YOUR gameplay. Trying to force your views onto someonelse by using that card is about as hypocritical as you can get.

pip

Banned
kirennia said:
And lets face it, you don't like him breaking irvr because it spoils YOUR gameplay. Trying to force your views onto someonelse by using that card is about as hypocritical as you can get.
Ok lets all camp are own bridge? don't make for fun does it? Now lets get 50 v50v50 ftw:) all, lets all join hands and go are seprate ways:eek7: Lets face it we all no if solo we get boat 10 min later /release /YELLS CHARGE so if irvr we all get rpeeeeeeeeees ftw?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Ok lets all camp are own bridge? don't make for fun does it? Now lets get 50 v50v50 ftw:) all, lets all join hands and go are seprate ways:eek7: Lets face it we all no if solo we get boat 10 min later /release /YELLS CHARGE so if irvr we all get rpeeeeeeeeees ftw?

Did you type this with your face?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
pip said:

Yes because the only alternative to irvr is to camp bridges. Congratulations on having such a vastly more open mind then other members of this forum.

And when was the last time you had a 50vs50vs50 fight. It's always one realm with a FG, another with a few and the third zerging in irvr. You only like it because you can go out and leech for rps. A second congratulations on hammering your UI nuke button more often then some other people. /sigh

pip

Banned
kirennia said:
Yes because the only alternative to irvr is to camp bridges. Congratulations on having such a vastly more open mind then other members of this forum.

And when was the last time you had a 50vs50vs50 fight. It's always one realm with a FG, another with a few and the third zerging in irvr. You only like it because you can go out and leech for rps. A second congratulations on hammering your UI nuke button more often then some other people. /sigh
Yes but all realms can move there to that bridge yes? making irvr more fun yes ? and for the folk that don't like the zergs can go some were else and not worry about instant killed ? making realm rvr more fun ? or am i talking crap:( belive me mate as a caster i have seen it all irvr is not for the stealther classes but then these can go to the realms that have no irvr and have fun yes ?

Everz

FH is my second home
pip said:
Yes but all realms can move there to that bridge yes? making irvr more fun yes ? and for the folk that don't like the zergs can go some were else and not worry about instant killed ? making realm rvr more fun ? or am i talking crap:( belive me mate as a caster i have seen it all irvr is not for the stealther classes but then these can go to the realms that have no irvr and have fun yes ?
pip, you should do stand up

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how everyone thinks everyone else should go 'elsewhere' for their prefered kind of rvr.

Fact is people wanting different things in different places is exactly what creates conflict, this is a war, conflicting interests are what its all about. Therefore we fight, wether its the kind you want or not, thats what we are here for, and thats what our differances get us. Whining about it wont change it, come fight for it.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
same shit evry post... if we do that ouer relics are gone + odins really sucks for irvr atleast thats what 90% of the playerbase thinks..ofc numbers are taken from the air:)And ofc we could take a keep in the green realm if some of the most retarded albs didnt have to make Ac raid and steal hib relic...aslong as u have 1 extra relic albs are the realm that needs to be ganked...

this is complete crap....even before we had the relic up bumstuffing arse bandits of hibgard like to play in our lands. Its been like that since before new frontiers.

If you wanna be in Alb that badly, then play an ALB....oh shit would that mean no easymode play???????? no FOTM, oh my god how dare i suggest it.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
BlackrazoR said:
You're aware that 2 members of CM were online after 2AM and that Kupo Flux is barely even active anymore? :eek7:
Yep - best we've had online and in rvr for about 4 months has been 5 people and thats happened once - typically its 1-2, occasionally 3...

However it could be funny to combine all the whine directed at me into all the whine directed at CM...Hmmm i give you Kupo Malactiana? No no that lacks panache. CustoFlux...No lacks originality....Hmmm what about THE SUPER WHINE GENERATOR - thats good - towers shall fear us - relics shall quake (after 4am), and hibs / mids shall run in fear from our (amazingly invisible to fraps/screenshots only mind!) 3fg zerg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom