Catch me if u can

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Lovely albs ruined mids porting to eras. crap keep but porting is port to fun rvr, boats sucks. it´s about hour before u took eras so now is time to start competition. Catch me if u can and u get about 2k rps, if u don´t catch me, u will lose again all porting, so what u will do? :drink:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
B0006VNBY0.16._SCL

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
What??? this far got bold t3 to 39% but brvery janitors are repairing tower atm, so now u need to run somewhere else

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Babybanana said:
Lovely albs ruined mids porting to eras. crap keep but porting is port to fun rvr...

If you want to keep IRvR in Alb, try not to put a war ram on Beno door at 2:30am with 32 ememies reported. That triggered the retake of Eras...

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Chased you around enough tonight. Stopwatch got you a couple of times so hope you log now.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
This time i wasn´t involved to that but if no realm have porting to anywhere, rvr is very boring, can go only near beno, crau or bled. i like get rvr always to different places and then it´s funnier and if have porting to somewhere then can move easy to anywhere.i will continue getting tower on fire, just follow fire and u find me. lols, maybe not smart move to type here when trebbing bold t4, well stopwatch got me and got me before too when i was killing tower captain at eras tower. /claps

well i continue anyway, cya out there

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Babybanana said:
This time i wasn´t involved to that but if no realm have porting to anywhere, rvr is very boring, can go only near beno, crau or bled. i like get rvr always to different places and then it´s funnier and if have porting to somewhere then can move easy to anywhere.

Has not been in Mid for a while.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Has not been in Mid for a while.

if have forces to take keep in own frontier, maybe try take porting to other realm before ruining i-rvr in own frontier so then always have i-rvr. and then get more fun when doing it

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
You know full well we're just going to keep breaking irvr at every single opportunity so just take the hint, stop being hypocrits and try hosting it yourself for change before whining at us for doing what we warned you we would from the begining.

Or here's a novel idea, you could actually try taking a keep from your bum buddies over in the green realm for a change. shocking I know, but its a fresh idea all the same :m00:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
You know full well we're just going to keep breaking irvr at every single opportunity so just take the hint, stop being hypocrits and try hosting it yourself for change before whining at us for doing what we warned you we would from the begining.

Or here's a novel idea, you could actually try taking a keep from your bum buddies over in the green realm for a change. shocking I know, but its a fresh idea all the same :m00:

but ure easier to kill :(

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
thats so last week Kagato. :p

Allow me to push this towards another pointless relic thread.... :)

..imo, albs should continue to do AC raids to punish the hibgard alliance! so lame!!1

Arthuria

Banned
Kagato said:

give relix back and sure

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Sollers said:

..imo, albs should continue to do AC raids to punish the hibgard alliance! so lame!!1

Constructive, really constructive. :twak:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Sollers said:

;) your beginning to sound like a broken record in a kind of gospel preacher kind of way as well....

Nate

FH is my second home
i somehow get the thought in my head that even if those mids were attacking beno door(were they really? was at work), custoflux would still had taken eras back 02:00-06:00am.

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Bram, being sarchastic obviously doesn't suit you, people just don't expect it from the oft voice of reason :( ;)

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

well put. would rep this but wont let me rep you twice in a row :)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

same shit evry post... if we do that ouer relics are gone + odins really sucks for irvr atleast thats what 90% of the playerbase thinks..ofc numbers are taken from the air:)And ofc we could take a keep in the green realm if some of the most retarded albs didnt have to make Ac raid and steal hib relic...aslong as u have 1 extra relic albs are the realm that needs to be ganked...

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
ian_heaps said:
well put. would rep this but wont let me rep you twice in a row :)

you need to broaden your horizons, get out a bit maybe :D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
same shit evry post... if we do that ouer relics are gone + odins really sucks for irvr atleast thats what 90% of the playerbase thinks..ofc numbers are taken from the air:)
Odins might suck, but not jamtland! Blend-Hlid-Glen seems like a great IRvR zone to me... That is, if you like IRvR :fluffle:
Though ye, you'd prolly loose your relics if it stayed there to long :p

pip

Banned
Kagato said:

It's just a hand full like you that don't want irvr:wanker: so carry on being selfish to the rest NOOB

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
i somehow get the thought in my head that even if those mids were attacking beno door(were they really? was at work), custoflux would still had taken eras back 02:00-06:00am.
i was there suiciding whit ym group, and i saw some mids making ram, but never se anyone trying to control it.died a few mins after that and noone even hit the gate:) so i gues they tryed really hard to take beno?:)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Konstantin said:
odins really sucks for irvr atleast thats what 90% of the playerbase thinks

Notts to Bled area aint that bad was fun last time iRvR was hosted there. Blend area and North is quite boring though.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Odins might suck, but not jamtland! Blend-Hlid-Glen seems like a great IRvR zone to me... That is, if you like IRvR :fluffle:
Though ye, you'd prolly loose your relics if it stayed there to long :p
hmm maby:) still there´s 250 red/purp con mobs and Snoow there wich make it suck imo

tierk

Part of the furniture
Konstantin said:
same shit evry post... if we do that ouer relics are gone + odins really sucks for irvr atleast thats what 90% of the playerbase thinks..

No no no if kagato says it, we must go to odins or hib and make it so before he falls out of his pram and spits out his dummy.

You are a noob of the highest order i have never heard such a pityfull wanker in my life and some of yer posts in the last week or so have only reinforced that view of you and yer 24/7 whining (meaning kagato btw) about hibgard etc. Trully pathetic and obviously blind fucker who cant seem to get it into his head he is in a minorty of people ingame that just cant seem to understand what everyone is saying.

i-RvR IN MID IS SHITE CUZ OF ALL THE MOBS SCATTERED AROUND AND THE FUCKING SNOW BLINDNESS YOU GET AFTER 20 MINS. AS FOR HOSTING IT IN HIB DO I NEED TO SAY ANYTHING OR WOULD U LIKE ME TO DRAW U A PICTURE??

There hope that manages to get through your fucking thick helmet you Noobish :wanker:

User was warned for this post - Tilda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom