Catacoumbs... whers the cheapest???

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
stoptryingtohitme said:
its £17 on amazon.co.uk i dont know if its cheaper any where else =s

think the RRP is 16.99 so I imagine it'll be that much everywhere (at least till it's been out a while)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
release 24/03 (so they say)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
says 15th April on there last I saw. :/

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
woot play.com it is =D wat the hell is up with this relese date? im so confused! i mite just pre order it and see what happens =s

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
dockland.jpg

what you reckon.. light at the end of the tunnel mabey or ??

- English -

Resident Freddy
only when we get some OFFICIAL news :) (if we havent already) everywhere has a different date

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
only when we get some OFFICIAL news :) (if we havent already) everywhere has a different date

the official news is that catacombs will be released sometime this year, there is a slight delay as the english translation team are french :eek7:

:m00:

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
the official news is that catacombs will be released sometime this year, there is a slight delay as the english translation team are french :eek7:

:m00:
Don't forget the Italian & Spanish versions need to be finished (oh, and maybe the FINNISH version) before they can release it :flame:

Animal

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:

Posted yesterday :-

Requiel said:
All UK retailers should be updating to show the correct release date over the next day or so as we have now resolved the problem that made our distributors want to change the date to April. As a result of resolving this problem however there is a chance that Game may not be stocking the expansion as they were insisting on it being released in April and apparently aren't prepared to deal with a March release date. We are trying to talk them round at the moment and I'll let you know how that goes. In the meantime I can confirm that you will definitely be able to get Catacombs in stores and via webmerchants for the 25th March.

In this Thread :- https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=52608&page=3

now just to see if it happens :p

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
play.com and amazon.co.uk still havent updated their relese date =s... damn slow web team! :twak: maby we should see if their still alive :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom