catacombs why oh why

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
why is everyone telling me 1st april for release?? wtf? its annoying as hell at least i got toa day after it was due, but for most companies to have a fixed date of 1st april is there something goa isnt telling me??

anyone else having trouble getting the game?

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Go read the posts under DAoC - General Discussion. Will tell you everything you need to know i.e. that a lot of people across Europe are struggling to get it, but most especially it seems in the UK. No chance for us until middle/end of next week it seems.

Krago/Markan etc

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Most of Europe is supplied from the UK. So if the UK delays the sending of the big trucks with boxes, everyone has to wait.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
ahhh thank you :)

seems a bit of a cock up there, looks like ill have to farm artis or play GT4 this weekend then :p

btw tesla i is english ;)

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
My boxes should be on their way from south France, if alapage.com information are correct ... it's curious, since GoA is French, that boxes should move from UK, it wouldn't make sense especially if they have to go back to the euro zone.

Ok, we're talking about GoA ... nm.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
april 1=fools day...

nah.. just kidding.. got my copy yesterday already and installed :-P
Guess Bog & Ide just rocks at meeting customer demand

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm calling my local supplyer daily :) and he's assuring me the game is arriving tomorrow. (Belgium that is)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
personally got today email my copies is posted.
sadly friday is easternholliday, and monday so copy to me wednesday or if lucky? tuesday.
forget totally this dam eastern and hollidays, well, got toa allso week later what most in guild :)

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
For swedish players, webhallen.com recived some copies today (atleast what they told me when I called them), but they have all been preordered so all are sold out. Next shipment on tuesday.
EBGame say 1april thou so I wouldn't go there.

I aggre with all post that say GOA mezzed up, but I gues it's just LAG. If it's lag lets all blame OT :) or even better, make sure you meet the minmum req and perhaps upgrade your computer to a CRAY :flame: .

Anyways I still hope to see yo all ingame tonight. :clap:

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Stupid me ordered my 2 copies via Amazon.co.uk.... they still say 15th of April release date, and in the mailbox around the 19th

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
got my copy the 24th xD orded from webhallen in sweden so r0x0r my boxor playing valk atm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom