Catacombs spell list

Greenfingers

Fledgling Freddie
jakob said:
A liddul movie of some mine cart action in catacombs:
http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_darkageofcamelot_ctc.html

erhm .... wtf is Mythic up to???

Coalmine cart riding!?

off the record Mythic ... but that might be a bit off the actual story of the realms of Midgard, Albion and Hibernia! Coalmining like this wasn't discovered untill waaaaaaaay up in the 18th century or something like that (from what I could find it's 18something).

maybe Mythic should visist this place, and find out? :touch:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Greenfingers said:

Coalmine cart riding!?

off the record Mythic ... but that might be a bit off the actual story of the realms of Midgard, Albion and Hibernia! Coalmining like this wasn't discovered untill waaaaaaaay up in the 18th century or something like that (from what I could find it's 18something).

And? It's a Fantasy Game and not a History Game. Who cares if there is such stuff or not.

Greenfingers

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
And? It's a Fantasy Game and not a History Game. Who cares if there is such stuff or not.

roleplayers

anyone something about the coalmining history? :) ... I know Google has all the answers, but I simply can't browse .co.uk sites .. too complicated ;)

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
EEEEH... It gets worse...

More Warlock/Valk info from Vegas... First impression is that theese guys will make Runnies look to Warlock like Thanes are to Savages...

http://vnboards.ign.com/Igraine/b20933/76080768/?13

-------------------
OK. We do not know it all yet, but WTF!!!!!!!!!

Summary:
Warlock:
-You preload/chamber doublespells (in a safe place) and can INSTA them with a 2 sec cooldown in the field in addition to normal spellcasting...
-Scout + range...
AND a lot more...
<- NOT rolling another caster until catacombs it seems.

Valk:
A bit of this and that.
-10% rez
-Coneshaped 331 delve "pbaoe"
-dd
-Group proc (100 delve)
and more.

<-Is playing a Thane that is crying atm. As "we" guessed they have taken the Thane boost suggention and given them to the Valk, same way as they collected up the last batch and called it Reaver...

The "guesses" of overpowered seem to hold true. The again the Nerfbat will HAVE to be swung at such abillities, OR they will have to function in another way than it looks...

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Greenfingers said:

Coalmine cart riding!?

Yeah and elves weren't discovered till the 17th century, geez mythic!!

BTW 18xx is the 19th century. :p

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
Vaar said:
EEEEH... It gets worse...

More Warlock/Valk info from Vegas... First impression is that theese guys will make Runnies look to Warlock like Thanes are to Savages...

http://vnboards.ign.com/Igraine/b20933/76080768/?13

Already posted that :>

Besides, the info that has surfaced after this post seems to say that the Warlock will only have 1 spell with that uber range. Guess we have to wait and see what it is, but doubt they would gave anything that range if its really good.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Greenfingers said:

Coalmine cart riding!?

roleplayers :rolleyes:

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
Now we're finally getting somewhere, Warlock in action:

http://vnboards.ign.com/Lancelot/b20665/76122718/?33

(scroll down a bit to find the vid clip, it's 2.7 mb and poor qual, but shows a bit of the preloading of spells etc)

3 sec delay between the preloaded spells, no casting animation, so they could be un-interruptable?

Seems like he used 2 dd's and a snare.

Also a few other things, new char select screen etc.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I wonder if vampiirs get scythes... (Thinks of scythe side chain going at cap speed oO)

Sortbane

Fledgling Freddie
Greenfingers said:

Coalmine cart riding!?

Actually, mining on a "large" scale basis already started in the bronze ages where they would actually build mines that still puzzles the engineers of this age on how they managed to excavate the mines with their level of technology :) And they even had mine cart trolleys (not on rails, but using old fashioned ropes to pull them with)
The only difference is that they mined salt instead of coal at that age.
Get bored, turn on the telly and watch discovery ;)

[Geek rant off]

on the other hand, Valkyrie seems like a buffed up skald from those spell lists.. just me or skalds getting shafted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom