Catacombs release

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Goa, please let play.com and such send out the game so that it arrives on friday rather than them only being able to dispatch it on the friday, both SI and TOA releases were marred by having to wait over the weekend for postie to deliver them :(
Screw the out dated "traditional UK friday release dates" I dont see why we should have to wait longer than the rest of Europe.

thanks

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Raven said:
"traditional UK friday release dates"
thanks

Umm Goa does't have control over that- that is all on UK retailers. The stores, Europe wide, will all receive the boxes the same day, when they choose to sell them is up to internal policy within the different systems I imagine.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
The real shit is that the 25th is also a bank holiday, I beleive postal workers and delivery companies will not be out that day....

Not good.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
You could always try going to your local gaming store and asking them to reserve/preorder you a copy, then you can go in during your lunchbreak (or if your smart you'll be 'sick' that day) and whoopie, a game!

Admittedly, you might pay more - but consider it a 'i'm getting it when it's released, not four days later' charge and it's amazing how the problem magically disappears ;)

Night

Fledgling Freddie
servers will be down all day or 2 days proberly like last time, I dont mind waiting tbh :D

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Will be nice too start a char from low levels again tbh, be alot of fun :D

It's a shame it all taking so long, like I hoped too see it here at the start of febuary at latest 'cos of competition with WoW, I guess it the wait will be worth-while when it finally gets here.

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
servers will be down all day or 2 days proberly like last time, I dont mind waiting tbh :D

FYI when TOA was launched me and a couple of other happy scandinavians where out there gaming, wasnt until the rest of europe got it that servers went down :(

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Kelio said:
FYI when TOA was launched me and a couple of other happy scandinavians where out there gaming, wasnt until the rest of europe got it that servers went down :(

damn u, u europeans - spoiling it for everyone else.... ;)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
The real shit is that the 25th is also a bank holiday, I beleive postal workers and delivery companies will not be out that day....

Not good.

Well, 25 in Greece is national holiday so things will probably be even worse here!

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
You could always try going to your local gaming store and asking them to reserve/preorder you a copy, then you can go in during your lunchbreak (or if your smart you'll be 'sick' that day) and whoopie, a game!

Admittedly, you might pay more - but consider it a 'i'm getting it when it's released, not four days later' charge and it's amazing how the problem magically disappears ;)

That includes going outside tho, hardly an option, I heard there is something called fresh air and sun there, not to mention other people!

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
Goa, please let play.com and such send out the game so that it arrives on friday rather than them only being able to dispatch it on the friday, both SI and TOA releases were marred by having to wait over the weekend for postie to deliver them :(
Screw the out dated "traditional UK friday release dates" I dont see why we should have to wait longer than the rest of Europe.

thanks

/sigh

mate, be glad that u'll have this thing available at ur nearest store. i live in Russia, and it always was a trouble getting daoc and its expansions, as it is not sold here...and various delivery sevices (amazon etc) are not reliable. we will find the way ofc...but this is not funny.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Haldar said:
/sigh

mate, be glad that u'll have this thing available at ur nearest store. i live in Russia, and it always was a trouble getting daoc and its expansions, as it is not sold here...and various delivery sevices (amazon etc) are not reliable. we will find the way ofc...but this is not funny.

dont know if this is any help to you http://www.dlgamer.com/ i would have thought they would have catcombs when it comes out

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
That includes going outside tho, hardly an option, I heard there is something called fresh air and sun there, not to mention other people!

Ahh yes... something I had forgot to take into consideration... I usually get in my tank (brought off Ebay) when I want to go places, it's easier to get through shop doors and they even give me a discount. ;)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Haldar said:
/sigh

else, use guildmates to ship it to you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom