Catacombs in Denmark

Ioild

Fledgling Freddie
I have been searching the danish webshops for it. It seems they have different release dates too, only one place where you can order it right away, 1 got 24. march as release date but also got pre-ordre on it, 1 got 25. march and pre-ordre on it, 2 got 31. march as release date and pre-ordre on it.

Well I got my copy yesterday at bookstore called "Bog og Idé", so there is hopes for danish players too out there, only thing is that shops are closed today and tomorrow in Denmark, so most ppl wouldn't get it untill saturday or tuesday next week as shops are closed monday too.

This release date thing has been a big mess imo :(

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, wish i had known that Bog&Ide had it yesterday :( They told my friend when he went there earlier this week that they would have it ready for friday (they probarly meant saturday).....

I know it's abit lame to be so desperate for a game, but it's not just that, it's the hole thing about shops beeing misinformed with release date etc.

Well, just hope they got it in stock when i go there this saturday :) If anyone else in here is from Aalborg, could you please post which shop you bought/buy it from? Went down to Boomtown today, they hadn't recieved it and the guy there didn't know what i were talking about, so Boomtown in Aalborg probarly won't have it anytime soon. Fona might have also tho, but gonna find out saturday (reason for me believing this is that Fona in Aalborg had ToA on release date).

Happy hunting brave Danes ;)

Goliath

Fledgling Freddie
nerf :( "bog & ide" in aalborg said that theyd get it april 1st.

silly shop :(:(:(

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Goliath said:
nerf :( "bog & ide" in aalborg said that theyd get it april 1st.

silly shop :(:(:(

Which Bog&Ide was this? The one i'm refering to is the one by Nytorv....

Goliath

Fledgling Freddie
yeah that one, i asked last week, and they said they didnt get in before april 1st, even tho i said i heard release date was 25th or something, but he didnt know what that was about :eek2:

and the other small bog & ide's, well they probably arent even gonna sell it..

Ioild

Fledgling Freddie
I pre-order it last week and said that the release date was 24. march, the guy in the shop then said that they normally got it the day before that, well he called me yesterday and said they got it and that I could go down and get it.

Well I have to say this proberly was a bit special, as he said that they did not have them registered in the system yet, but lucky me I guess.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Hope the "Bog&Ide" has it in Esbjerg so i cna get it saturday

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Boomtown (at least the one in cph) has it as well.

And are open both today and tomorrow.

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Elvo^Rylu said:
Boomtown (at least the one in cph) has it as well.

And are open both today and tomorrow.

Give catacombs on boomtowns online shop :p

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
got one from Bog & ide in aalborg - Nytorv yesterday (the big one, not the one across Føtex) - They had tons of it (50+)

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
If you live in/near Copenhagen then you can usually get the games afew days early at "Betafon", but this year i was to lazy to go to Copenhagen, so i orderes at my new local game shop (EBGames), but they didnt call me yesterday to say they had it.
For SI and ToA i had the discs afew days early from Betafon.
If you dont live near Copenhagen, then i think they also have somesort of mail order going.

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
dammit should have went into Bog&Ide yestoday then :( nerf me well think I better check Boomtown in there se if they should have it and or do some behind peoples back selling for me :D gif cata I wanna try if computer big enaugh :) well anyway gonna go make some dinner and se if servers back up when done eating if so not going to town to se if BT has it, if still down i'll take a drive on my motorbike to Nytorv (aalborg)

BTW Narzeja how long is your GF on that phone? ;)

Shad

Fledgling Freddie
IF you live close to Helsingborg then "Tv Spels huset" have Catacombs, but the they have closed on friday, open again on Saturday.

So Helsingör 20 min ferry + 2 min walk = catacombs

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Well danes, just got home from Boomtown copenhagen and ... tadadadadaaaaa!!

They did NOT have catacombs ... yet! :(

BTW Narzeja how long is your GF on that phone?
Well, you know girls and phones ... blah blah blah yada yada yada for eternities! :eek2:

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Damn, wish i had a cata key now xD So funny to see lowbies running around all over classic/domnann again ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom