Catacombs free?

Mey

Part of the furniture
Got this in an email before

"Christmas comes early! Dark age of camelot is getting even better with time thanks to its advances and expansions. 2005 was a major achievement as catacombs brought new life in terms of diversity, aesthetics, and game accessibility. as the next expansion labyrinth of the minotaur is on its way GOA has been offering everyone access to catacombs since october 25 2005 so that evveryone can enjoy the best of dark age of camelot, furthermore the price of darkness rising has been lowered to 9,95 (euro) / £7.99.

DOWNLOAD CATACOMBS FOR FREE DOWNLOAD CATACOMBS AND DARKNESS RISING
CATACOMBS IS THEREFORE INTEGRATED WITH THE 14 DAY FREE TRIAL OFFER"

Does that mean if i haven't got Catacombs i get a license aswell or is it just a gfx upgrade and not the actually full game?

Mey

Part of the furniture
never mind just found my own answer, for £7.99 you get all 3 license (TOA/Cata/DR)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Mey said:
Nevermind, done it now :(

I quite like pve so :p

not an awful lot of pve in DR really though the quest is kinda fun the first time around :)

it's one of those "buy it for the horses and then ignore it" expansions, you'll get some extra hp/mp/useless abilities (unless you can buy the resist buffs) without having to actually pay any attention whatsoever to the fact there is an expansion.

legar

Loyal Freddie
i never bought catacombs for my euro accounts, but when i just logged in to check the status on both accounts, it said "license catacombs" so im positive its free now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom