Catacombs FREE

Krusti the necro

Fledgling Freddie
Aint played DAoC in a while tho i still pay my subscription out of some misguided loyalty. Been playing for 4 years and everytime a new expansion came out SI-->DR i have faithfully put my order in and paid my money now i see most expansions are free. Great to bring new players in sucks for older players who paid money for these would be nice to get maybe some free months or something to reward long playing/paying accounts. Oh wait I forgot I get the elder title wow what a reward I think the time to end my payments draws near. Time to try a different MMORPG sadto say :mad: :mad:

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
you dont play ... yet you still pay ?

can i have some money please:touch:

jokes aside .. is nice to see them free now tbh .. i just hope WAR will be different, id like to see any new Expansion added to a new copy of the game for free (or vv cheap) that way new players dont have to shell out loads and loads to join.. i fear thats what has killed daoc

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
cant say anything bad about making a 2year old expanision free.
upto catacombs there is realy nothing u need to compete so its nice that u dont need to pay loads of cash to be abel to get instance exp etc.
greate move from goa and mythic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom