Catacombs cloaks!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Is it just me or have they totally fucked up the gfx on cloaks? :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
its really weird like this..

most retarded thing about cloaks is the way it swings around when walking on a male luri, its waaay over the top :p

otherwise getting kinda used to the new gfx, shame all chars look so fat now.. elf is the only race that is still really thin (at least in hib) :mad:

Rep

One of Freddy's beloved
dont talk to me about fat...

sshot0242uz.jpg

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Harpy and healers embrace look shocking imo, totally hate them,
SoM is livable, CS looks pretty cool still imo

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
i like harpy..but healers...omg..wtf they do to it?!?!

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
My (male) sylvan warden looks like a pot-bellied old geezer with a posture problem and a pin-head. His glowing green eyes are totally awesome though!

They should have added a 'build' slider to go between 'athletic' and 'fat' with the middle being sort of 'skinny'... I need to send him to the gym.

The female sylvan are kinda nice, although they lost the couple of 'smooth skin' looks that looked carved, kinda like a beautiful or ugly mask. Instead all the faces are rough like bark, although I found quite a nice one for my druid in the end and she also has awesome glowing eyes but I'm not really happy with her hair (leaf) colour.

All the male elves look straight out of Lord of the Rings movies, I guess that's ok. The female elves are like cute anime girls, especially from behind <3 The girls look great without a cloak, they have nice curves ;) The guys look really cool in their armour too, actually my only gripe was the shape of their noses.

buaris

Fledgling Freddie
on some races they have made them too fat , i agree . But then GOA have to make there faces like a pin-prick so they all look out of porportion(sp)

Raila lvl 50 SM
Orgatlaf lvl 50 skald
Armmaggedon lvl 50 warrior

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Britons looks ugly and retarded.

Highlanders are fat.

Im happy I play my HO mostly cause they look Mean now fucking hunchback meen straightened out xD

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
I think the faces of all the chars are good, unique and detailed, as you have many choices, but I think the bodies are crap, using the custom figures atm ;o

I like the new cloudsong, but its a bit ott when I walk - run a bit like a duck :E

Asysh_pryd

Fledgling Freddie
Sylvans are nice and slender.
Infact even elves have broader shoulders :p

Jace

Fledgling Freddie
My Firbolg looks like he's gonna take off when he's running with a cloak on.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i guess they modeled the characters after americans ;)

and highlanders have got child-bearing hips (even if they are blokes ;) )

GAH i HATE the fact that you cannot dye the skirt (oops sorry kilt) it looks CRAP :puke:

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
I dont like the player models at all, its nice you can customize your face but the rest of the body really looks gimpy :p :( whenever im going rvr or actually im doing anything else then being in cata's, I use my ToA account still.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I kinda hoped that when you put the BoS on, your character can proudly walk round showing off a shiny wide golden belt - like the little arti icon in the Belt slot.

gifv bling to chr graphics imo

Lethul

FH is my second home
Yunio said:
I dont like the player models at all, its nice you can customize your face but the rest of the body really looks gimpy :p :( whenever im going rvr or actually im doing anything else then being in cata's, I use my ToA account still.

you can play catacombs client with old modells, its somewhere in options ;)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
norse look fat and get about 3 hairstyles
all classes stand too upright when running too

Lovery

Fledgling Freddie
Saracen girls now are pretty and exotic :p
Hitlanders look like hockey team, especially those gg that run all into same colour with tank group.
Healers embrace is cool and some toa drops seem reinforced.
But... did u notice girls got so small feets now? And totally agree, imposible playing rvr with catas, then must log toa and a char beautiful with catas is totally ugly with toa!! Nerf!

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
I want Blond back for my celt, I dont like that yellowish hair :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom