Catacombs classes info!

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
Albion is overpoppulated n that's a fact.
But who is bothered by this?
If albs cant find a place 2 lvl in a lair or a spot in their own realm ,they prolly reroll hibbs or mids.
But it looks like they can find grp more easily.
If hibbs/mids r bothered being zerged by albs in rvr section , then i got 2 proposals.
1. For every enemy in each own realm frontier a guard should pop so chars + guards = 2 other realms enemies ( includes bbs ) in the enemy frontier
lvl of guards = lvl of each enemy + 1 lvl for each rr + 1 lvl for each ML
2. These guards should be able 2 heal friendly chars n guards n unstealth enemies as far as an average char could.

These may sound a bit pve but it can stomp zergs roamin around in the next patch rather than expectin ppl 2 reroll another realm or new players 2 not 2 choose albion.
Albion may be more appealin than other realms. Its a choose.

Milegates servin the task of reducin the invation risk suck cause they r camped by the random zerg ( albs in most causes). Imo this way 8-man grps can shine still in nf n the large scale battles would not be just siegecraft.

:puke: as much as u want its just an opinion for the numbers in rvr

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
Well, because the game has moved more toward keep warfare and away from the gank groups, why is the albion whine "we cant field as good a group" even relevent any more?

The game isnt about 8 v 8 l33t groups any more, so not being able to field an absolutely opted one, shouldnt be an issue (yet the whines seem to suggest it is).

However, with Catacombs, Mythic should take the opportunity to look at the group size, bump it up to 10 (or even 9), which would give more classes a look in within rvr groups, spread the utility and allow albion a better shot at "the perfect group". With keeps being tougher to take and often needing more than 8 people in NF, a 10 person group size would make a great deal of sense, you'd also see "secondary" classes becoming more viable. Reavers with their antistealther capacity and anti group abilities adding on to the alb group, or necros feeding power out to the other casters, in hib having the champ along to debuff/guard or a valewalker for chopping up the support. In mid thanes for breaking aoe mez and bonedancers for increasing the whines on freddyshouse.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Darksword said:
give us a hybrid with large shields and sum sort of cool looking wea....reavers :D

that will never happend. :) hybrids with large shields is albs personal thing.. :)

kinda like mids freebie 2h usage and hibs............ what is it that hibs are supposed to be "good" at again?

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
that will never happend. :) hybrids with large shields is albs personal thing.. :)

kinda like mids freebie 2h usage and hibs............ what is it that hibs are supposed to be "good" at again?

Utility-packed classes, and GP :twak:

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:

2 PBAE caster with Stun,

um i think Mythic should wait until the handycap system them are adding to NF has had time to effect things. If they are only giving albs 1 class then can they please sort put our other classes.

NF does mean albion always wins as they do not have the highest population on all US servers. All that changed in NF was they way to take keeps/relics and RAs were standardized, before then Mids and Hibs held something like 80% of the relics even though albion had higher numbers. Nothing has changed to the characters themselves in NF (except 1 free RA at RR5 and albs didn't get the best of those) so its easy to see Mid and Hib classes had a huge advantage over Albions before NF.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ghostly said:
Sorc RA??

no they want the healer RA.. was a buttload of whine about that RA..... until they acually realized ITS TOTALLY CRAP! :)

u acually NEED to die to have any use of it..... and thats NOT why i play a healer.. :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
The two new classes mids needs:

1. The cyborg as mentioned a few posts ago.
2. The giant PokéDAoC - Has thunder attacks ;o ph33r the new resists that only mids can have.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
On the grapevine i heard from somewhere.. and this is only a heard so dont take it to heart and whine ect..

Albions new class is another Platewearer with some kind of bow skill, so if thats true.. QQ grrrrr. i highly doubt it is though but i think that would suck balls, a plate wearer who can spec bow, why would u want to roll a scout anymore or an arm.... no hold on, why would u wanna roll an arms anyway, silly me :p

no doubt mids get a petspam class and hibs get another tank and new Stun/Pbaoe/Turret/Grppurge caster

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
On the grapevine i heard from somewhere.. and this is only a heard so dont take it to heart and whine ect..

Albions new class is another Platewearer with some kind of bow skill, so if thats true.. QQ grrrrr. i highly doubt it is though but i think that would suck balls, a plate wearer who can spec bow, why would u want to roll a scout anymore or an arm.... no hold on, why would u wanna roll an arms anyway, silly me :p

no doubt mids get a petspam class and hibs get another tank and new Stun/Pbaoe/Turret/Grppurge caster

Um what is a Armsman if not a plate class that can spec (Cross) Bow.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
giv lighttank that have innate extreme magical resists! :D

laand

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:

Err... wake up, group purge & caster classes with base stun and pbaoe.

Need i say more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom