Catacombs character creator

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
A few questions for those that have tested/played it..

1.) Can u have bald heads... Albion has been crying out for years for a bald Briton so we can make Friars look like monks... im pretty sure u cant but i heard u can in the newest U.S patch..

2.) Breasts... er this isnt a pervy question but u may see it that way but .. can u reduce chest size.. nothing against tits u know, but every Daoc female seems to have Jordan size proportioned breasts , christ even luri's , kobolds and inconnu chicks are stacked..

3.) Skin colour... Can u change the skin colour a lot ? why shuld we all have to white :p , cept connu and kobby's ofc, they r smurfs :)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
A few questions for those that have tested/played it..

1.) Can u have bald heads... Albion has been crying out for years for a bald Briton so we can make Friars look like monks... im pretty sure u cant but i heard u can in the newest U.S patch..

2.) Breasts... er this isnt a pervy question but u may see it that way but .. can u reduce chest size.. nothing against tits u know, but every Daoc female seems to have Jordan size proportioned breasts , christ even luri's , kobolds and inconnu chicks are stacked..

3.) Skin colour... Can u change the skin colour a lot ? why shuld we all have to white :p , cept connu and kobby's ofc, they r smurfs :)
Bald heads yes

Breasts changed??! No way dirty americans!

Skin color yes

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
BALDIES !!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT :D

Thx for teh answors penlid :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
How it works client wise,etc if you not using catacombs client do you see them as boring old ones or still the new shimmering ones?

Or was this totally independant from Catacombs client alltogether.

Helme

Resident Freddy
You see them as they look in the client your using, catacombs client = catacomb models(can change to normal iirc) and ToA client = ToA models.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Yes, you can change back to normal models in catacombs client, thank god. THe new models and the new name.. thingy = laaaag in rvr. The new names for npc and players are horrible too. Its completely impossible to click anyone in rvr unless you basically keep your finger on F8 4tw. I turned of cata models and the new names after 5 min :D Dont get me wrong though, it all look amazing, just way too much lag when you got a big fight coming up.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
can you turn off individual cata player models? or is it all or nothing

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
can you turn off individual cata player models? or is it all or nothing

You can choose which models to show as either cata or classic and also have simple "All Classic" and "All Cata" switches

/hug Ele

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
How it works client wise,etc if you not using catacombs client do you see them as boring old ones or still the new shimmering ones?

Or was this totally independant from Catacombs client alltogether.

This was answered but one additional answer:

If you run Cats and have Cats models on and run into guy who doesn't have cats and hasn't customised his char he looks same as everyone else who don't have cats also

For example kobolds have in this case orange hair as default, WTF.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
...and the new name.. thingy = laaaag in rvr. The new names for npc and players are horrible too.

What's different about names? Is it just another font or what?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Shan said:
This was answered but one additional answer:

If you run Cats and have Cats models on and run into guy who doesn't have cats and hasn't customised his char he looks same as everyone else who don't have cats also

For example kobolds have in this case orange hair as default, WTF.

not true - if you have a non-catacombs account it creates a "catacombs version" of your face based on the choices.

Same way whenever you customise yourself it chooses a "non-catacombs" face for you based on your choices.

The mapping's probably not perfect ;) but it is there.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Shan said:
You can choose which models to show as either cata or classic and also have simple "All Classic" and "All Cata" switches

/hug Ele

Aha! So...can I turn off just the fucking hideous Fozzy Bear model for Zerk Frenzy mode, but have the spangly new models for everything else?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
not sure if "frenzied zerk" is on the list ... wonder how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom