[Catacombs]Banshee & Vampire

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds just like the Warrior from World of Warcraft.
He gains rage from fighting, and use his rage to special attacks, shouts ect.

So it makes being Melee alot more fun, and is a good approach from Mythic, The Vampiir does sound like the best class then Warlocks.

I just wonder why Midgard getting yet anuther melee class, already have 5!
Unless its some sort of healer/melee hybrid ala Warden or Friar.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
anyone else think a Zealot sounds like a Reaver with no cloths on.

Pazdan

Fledgling Freddie
Vamp sounds like a mincer without instruments, combined with a champion.

Overpowered already anyone? go figure... Hib one class fits all.

And Warlock, 5 ready to cast insta spells!

Ah, Mythic and Realm Balance... Don't you just love em?

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Pazdan said:
Vamp sounds like a mincer without instruments, combined with a champion.

Overpowered already anyone? go figure... Hib one class fits all.

And Warlock, 5 ready to cast insta spells!

Ah, Mythic and Realm Balance... Don't you just love em?

they really need to sort out all the dead wood spells and spell lines, Matter/Body spec sorcerer anyone ?

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock spells are still not insta. The chambered spells have 2s delay and have some sort of nerf in them if they are chambered... ei 50% effect or something.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Lendan said:
Oh and as for WOW, I was looking forward to playing the beta with you, but uhm looking at www.blizzard.co.uk it still says the beta will start "Later this month" and at 5.30pm on the 30th September (French time) that does seem just a tad optimistic ;)

That'll be Today then

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe nor me, I think i'd strip naked and chase old people in a fit of glee if I saw a little pop up box on MSN saying 'You have received a new e-mail from Blizzard'

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I think its lovely that hib seem to draw the long stick of "luck" this time tbh. Vampiir seem really really cool, banshee, shrug hard to say :p

anyhooo.. keep the whine up about something we know jackshit about

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I think the Zealot will be the most overpowered nerf target of the new classes in Catacombs.

Ofcourse, only thing I base this on is a vague 10 line description so I basicly know nothing of the new class - just like you. :)

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
mythic will do what they did in SI, make the new classes too overpowered so they become the new base for gank/farming group, then once the sale/effect of there population balance has died down they will nerf them, leaving lots of people moaning.

Thanatlos

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
mythic will do what they did in SI, make the new classes too overpowered so they become the new base for gank/farming group, then once the sale/effect of there population balance has died down they will nerf them, leaving lots of people moaning.

Yes, remember all the animist/valewalker fotm groups. And all the bonedancers/necro's owning everyone all the time.
It's just perception, and is not a marketing decision. I'm quite sure no small games company bases software development decisions on marketing analysis. The marketing decision in this case is new content sells. People will buy it to try out the new classes and see the new areas anyway, indiscriminate of whether they're overpowered. I think more people will buy an expansion with interesting fighting styles (warlock/vampiir especially) than one with a limited time only IPWNU char thats stupidly overpowered.
But then again i havent lost faith in the thought that some people still think of this as a game to relax.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Pbuck said:
Vampiir=new savage?

I replied the same :)

Rly sounds to me like the new savage, will need to see the RealmAbilities choice anyways :p

Parade

Fledgling Freddie
No-one ever played the classes and think they are OP or sucky allready, lets say the zealot has an overpowered damageoutput, like unnerfed LA times, then you stop whining allrite :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom