CATACOMBS activation problem help!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Hi all i recently started up my account again i have put the Catacombs keycode into the expansions box in the subscription page but when i start up Catacombs it says:

You do not meet the requirements please activate Catacombs.

Totally consfused and my RIGHTNOW password doesn't work even though i am in the game playing except i cannot access the Catacombs content.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
It takes some time to activate the expansions, I activated DR on an old account over the weekend and couldnt use it for 1hr or so.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Tears said:
It takes some time to activate the expansions, I activated DR on an old account over the weekend and couldnt use it for 1hr or so.

Thanks one thing that is worrying me.. when you go onto you Licenses what does it say?

Mine does not saying TOA/SI anymore it just says Licence activated : Catacombs.

so where is my TOA/SI now? ;/

Laddey

FH is my second home
Aada said:
Thanks one thing that is worrying me.. when you go onto you Licenses what does it say?

Mine does not saying TOA/SI anymore it just says Licence activated : Catacombs.

so where is my TOA/SI now? ;/

It's still there, the minimum requirements for catas are SI/TOA, so you must have them to be catas active.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Still not ready yet.. some say in game its coz the server maintenance ;/ *sigh*

Aada

Part of the furniture
Trying a full reinstall now but not holding my breath :( this sucks tbh i don't really wanna play the classes ive seen/tried i wanna have a go at the new ones.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ok so that didn't work.. wtf is going on? what ive done today.

1. Buy Catacombs.

2. Reactivate my account.

3. Check i have SI/TOA still on the account . CHECKED.

4. Input the code given with Catacombs.

5. Patch game.

6. When game is patched i get this: You are attemping to run DAOC: Catacombs Client but do not full meet the requirements to play. You must Activate the DAOC catacombs before continuing.

7. Been on DAOC website constantly and it says this: Licences Activated: Catacombs

8. Sent email to RIGHTNOW but still no reply and if there anything like what they used to be i shouldn't expect a reply for a week or 2.

I can't even rebuy the expansion from the website the only expansion i can now buy is Darkness Rising so im assuming the game is activated to my account but somewhere along the line something is happening to not allow me to access the content.

Anyone got any ideas? is there a phone number i can phone? waiting for a reply is doing my nut ;/

EDIT: ive been onto my account sub page again and tried buying Darkness Rising but it says ORDER IN PROGRESS does this mean they haven't offically activated Catacombs for me?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Tualatin said:
Posting here, prolly doesn't fix your issue.

You have to email GOA, subscription@goa.com i think it was. THAT will fix your issue, they know what's up etc :p

I got a reply they said they SYNCD my account but still doesn't work. Oh well probably closing time for them now so won't get another response untilt tomorrow.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Not to state the obvious but have you installed catacombs? It is a different client than SI/TOA... Make sure you are using an EU client if you used to play US daoc in the past.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ballard said:
Not to state the obvious but have you installed catacombs? It is a different client than SI/TOA...

Done the lot m8 even went as far as to installing DAOC/SI/TOA/CATACOMBS

Apprently im not the only one having troubles.. people who have bought the game either offline/online are still waiting for account activation emails since 9am this morning.

Sounds like the server maintenance messed something up.

But ive had a few emails from rightnow so hopfuly they willl sort it.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Just activated DR, and its not working atm either, did you get this problem fixed Aada?

Laddey

FH is my second home
It's ok, i get the same message but can still play. Some error or something i suppose :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
it fixed m8 activated DR yesterday with no prob though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom