Cataclysm

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm on Dragonblight/Alliance. Feeling quite underwhelmed with the expansion tbh, don't think it's anything to do with content though, just WoW isn't interesting me much atm :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Anyone tried Tol Barad yet?

God what a fucking joke :)

Horde (which is what i play) on my server has held that zone from day two....

All we need to do is to camp one of the three flags and its game over for alliance.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
so whats the verdict after nearly a month? i really like it, though i think the GS system is a joke as you can boost it higher by having high level items in your backpack (even if they are no use to you)

havent been able to do any raids yet though, anyone have experience of them yet? is it true the days of "tank and spank" are over? :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Raiding is somewhere between classic and TBC now, it's not that hard but it is harder than WOTLK. I play a healer and I just don't pug anymore, there are far too many WOTLK kids playing DPS/tanks, not using CC, standing in the fire etc. It's a massive shock to those that can't or won't adapt and sadly I can see Blizzard nerfing it.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Been playing way to much, since i could not work due to my broken foot. So its started to get boring again, after being lucky to kit out in HC gear after 4 hcs. And then seeing i got a big dps boost from wearing the PVP gear i gathered from Tol Barad during the 1800 honor per take weekend.

And the Chaos orb crap i hate, should not be need/greed, have people who want it bid gold on it the winner gets it and group splits the gold. Missed bout 30 chaos orb rolls. :( and need a huge ammount to kit out my chars while i got the rest of the mats in bank already.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
And the Chaos orb crap i hate, should not be need/greed, have people who want it bid gold on it the winner gets it and group splits the gold. Missed bout 30 chaos orb rolls. :( and need a huge ammount to kit out my chars while i got the rest of the mats in bank already.

i prefer this system
you get em, you make stuff with em, no point rolling on them if you cant craft, cos theyre BoA, and insta lock. Boss loot is "an hour to hand to someone else for change of mind before it binds" Orbs are instantlock.

Its annoying as hell not getting them, admitedly, but it beats the "lol i won the Frozen Orb and am putting it on the AH for 1000000000g ^_^ " brigade

Ormorof

FH is my second home
but some people need golds? :p

if the crafters buy the orbs, the sellers buy crafted gear then... the market will even it out no? :p

or maybe not :p

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Mixed feelings on Cata. The levelling is a lot of fun. The end game quickly grinds to a halt with grind.

Encounters are slightly harder than WotLK, but with one or two exceptions are not too tricky. However, I strongly object to the reintroduction of lots of trash into the dungeons. I don't mind doing pugs if its half an hour with players of dubious social graces but 2 hours with the average pug gimme-gimme-gimme player is not high on my To-Do list.

I've cancelled my subs though still playing until they run out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom