Cata

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
Need sumwhere good to hunt for a lvl 50 necro sight speccd. i tried last night and only found the barrows instance any gd for going in, i get completly lost in roman aqueducts!

pls help :p

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
ademaa said:
Need sumwhere good to hunt for a lvl 50 necro sight speccd. i tried last night and only found the barrows instance any gd for going in, i get completly lost in roman aqueducts!

pls help :p

/map is your friend :E

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

LOL! how did u get lost in aqueducts:p
/map silly fool:)

Eagleblade

Fledgling Freddie
NOT QUITE THE REPLY U WAS LOOKING FOR ADEEMA LOL :touch: . iLL JOIN U WITH MY REAVER THIS TIME IF U WANT. NEED TO LVL SOME GEAR ANYWAY

THEC 50 SCOUT
GARROCKTWO 50 REAVER
EAGLEBLADE 24 INFIL
PLUS OTHERS

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
lol /map dont tell me nuthing :( i want to know wots round my lvl not for lvl 20's

Thec: :eek6: wna cramp my style again?? rofl yeah could do mate im up for it, but wel have to do stuff sticklebacks way as he knows wot hes doen, if hes on ofc

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Eagleblade said:
NOT QUITE THE REPLY U WAS LOOKING FOR ADEEMA LOL :touch: . iLL JOIN U WITH MY REAVER THIS TIME IF U WANT. NEED TO LVL SOME GEAR ANYWAY

THEC 50 SCOUT
GARROCKTWO 50 REAVER
EAGLEBLADE 24 INFIL
PLUS OTHERS

Your caps lock key seems to be stuck .. please pick up your keyboard and bash it against your head a couple of times to fix it.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Go into the Aquaducts use /map look for the blue glowy thing go there and port to the Inconnu Crypt. Once in Inconnu Crypt (when you get there remember to click on the Obelisk) /map again and head towards the Deadlands. Zone into the deadlands have a wander there are some yellow/orange mobs that are spirit weak... if not there /map again head toward the other blue glowy (they are the obelisks by the way) and head into the second Crypt, wander in there and again there will be yellow and orange mobs... if you get bored in there /map again and head into the Underground Forest and from the Underground Forest you can get into the Frontlines as well as the Queens Labrynth... there is also an instanced dungeon from the second Crypt that will adjust to you. (that will be the red glowy bit on the map)

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
/bow cheers zenthye, no doubt alot of ppl will be glad of this post :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Shanaia said:
Your caps lock key seems to be stuck .. please pick up your keyboard and bash it against your head a couple of times to fix it.

Frau Shanaia strikes again :worthy:

:D

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

ademaa said:
/bow cheers zenthye, no doubt alot of ppl will be glad of this post :p
your not missing much-.- its a big black open wasteland full of some ugleh monsters that chase u. but if u want a challenge goto darkshire^^ once in underground forest its... in the top right corner i think:S

Eagleblade

Fledgling Freddie
Caps button is now fixed thx :worthy:

Will see you ingame adeema and drag you mate along if hes about.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
The lost wing, instance in barrows is good for aurulites and PL'ing.

Made about 100gold, and 800 aurulites aswell

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
The Alurite crystals allow u to buy armour etc etc.

U can buy armour adn weapoons of the armour mechants in teh inncou crypt <i think>

Good way to get lower chars items for thid etc etc.

the barrows dungeons are good for aulrite and for xp. there is 2 in barrows The Lost Wing & Deliahs sanctuary.

I found that in the Deliah's sanctuary the mobs dropped a higher rate of alurite and also there was more mobs rather that The Lost Wing.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Eagleblade said:
Caps button is now fixed thx :worthy:

Will see you ingame adeema and drag you mate along if hes about.
i'll be there if i can concentrate enough to play... not feeling too well today :(

Eagleblade

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for the info, much appreciated :cheers:

Will try and get on tonight and try barrows.

Thec 50 scout
Garrocktwo 50 Reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom