Cata

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i wanted to ask ppl who have cata allredy, did u all get a classic and SI extra in it?

well i did and thx to who ever made this kind of package. now i can get a BB lol. (+14days free) :worthy:

and if some are wondering if a bought a all in one package then NO, i orderd cata only.

im just intrested to know, if every one gets it or now.

btw how to i register the new key couse subs page needs classic and SI key but i have only one. in witch field to i write it in????

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
its purpose is that you give it to your friends so they can try daoc and play it.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
lol all of my friends who play computer games allredy play daoc so noprobz with that but did everyone get it or just a few ppl get it.

and how do i register it? there is no Classic+SI option. i need two keys but i have only one. and the case said and install showed me that its SI.

btw do i have to create a completly new sub or i can make a new acc under my sub with it. would be much easyer to manage it.

Toxick

Fledgling Freddie
afaik everyone got it,

you have to create a whole new accoutn(sub as well:/) and also i think you just put the same cd key in both the SI+classic, or just try SI it self :/

but im not sure get a GM to tell you just incase :)

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
The CD key that comes with the two week disks goes into the SI CD key spot... and yes it needs to be a completely new sub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom