Cata 'combs' server downtime

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Goa still not updated since this morning, wonder how long they gonna take to get the servers functioning again :s

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
What is there to wonder about, when they state "evening", then it's in the "evening" I assume?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Some update would be nice from GoA indicating at 'what time in the evening' they expect the servers to come back online if at all. We are quite used to updates on the goa homepage upon progress by now, but no indication save for the word 'imminent' since this morning (a gross misuse of the word i might add). Perhaps anticipation and patience would have been better words to use. But hey, this is phrasology and allows for opaque updates and grammar :p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
What does the patching actually involve workwise anyway? How many people does it take to do it? always wondered.

Hediir

Fledgling Freddie
I moved here from US servers, played on Guinevere there. When we had Catacombs patch, it was much faster than this :(

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
German, French and English. Not one language like in the US.
And if you cant live without a game/update(cata) for a few hours/days then you have a big problem.
Some ppl sounds like drug addicts, without their drugs, when talking about DAoC.

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
hey be thank full you can play cats unless your that same as us UK lot who cant gte a copy of the game any where dew to a few diffrent reasons that are flying about :(

ah well means it keep me crafting as all the new warlcks go running about

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Kathal said:
German, French and English. Not one language like in the US.
And if you cant live without a game/update(cata) for a few hours/days then you have a big problem.
Some ppl sounds like drug addicts, without their drugs, when talking about DAoC.

Givf drug :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom