Casual Gamers listing

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
afternoon chaps and ladies,

i hope ppl don't find this thread useless..

The purpose of this listing would be so we could be able to plan some pre steps or Bg steps when ppl would be able to attend those events.

I think there are a lot off gamers that only are on line for a couple of hours a day/week.

if we would have on idea on when those ppl could attend certain events, we could focus event shedules a bit.

If ppl would find this thread pointless... i'll leave it to mods to lock or others to flame :)

I think those ppl would also love to see the higher ML stages and get them done in some way.

Maybee this could help all ppl that want to lead things to coordinate a bit together....

the more ppl work together, the better results will be in general.

ok,
cheers all

feel free to enter ur characters and what the most convenient time would be for you to attend certain things

ps: personally i have more time at hand atm.. i'm willing to use that time to get those ppl sorted on some things.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Good idea imo. I have turned into a more casual player now due to my family and work commitments, so I for one, would find something like this useful.

As it stands, I can only make Saturday evenings, around 7pm gmt and all day Sundays. Monday I am on til around 3pm gmt.

I could probs get a few more guildies as well as we do have oldies in the guild which find it hard to play all hours of everyday.

Sparkimus

Fledgling Freddie
One of Legs guildies :p

Can get on weekdays generally around 7ish

And weekends more often than not all day :D

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Silvertrek said:
Good idea but aren't you a bit of a tool?

Cant you see he tryin to change his last few post have been tard free
:flame:
Keep up the non retraded post :cheers:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Good idea in theory, but the very definition of a casual gamer means they don't have a lot of time to devote to the game. Trying to accommodate everyone will be impossible.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
think the typical casual gamer will be best off with raids and stuff planed in the weekend or after "dinner time"...

sadly there is a few raids that aint suitet for late evening gameing ^^ ML3 and 6 is that kind... :/

but besides that its a great idea... :cheers:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Galoma said:
sadly there is a few raids that aint suitet for late evening gameing ^^ ML3 and 6 is that kind... :/

ml6 is like a 2hour raid? well last time I did that was with Aussie leading and took 2hours so not a bad raid :p

and ml3 is like 4hours if it goes well ( ie with a zerg :D )

geeza

Fledgling Freddie
well im a casual gamer ( although my wife n kids say different )
great idea imho, ( but im only a 1 yr doac noob ) :p
available nearly every eve 7pm gmt onwards ( a little earlier if poss for raids )
nearly all weekends ( times depend on wife ) :p
im allways looking to get my chars ml'ed ..

All u dudes who take the time to organise these stressfull raids i take my hat off to u all, keep up the good work dudes :worthy:

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
We make the raid when we can self..... All raid leader will not make a ml raid when there not can self m8......

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
^^
ok, i'm trying to make something out of this...

we'll make the raid ourselfves...... no raid leaders leaders should organize if we can do it ourselfe.....

that about right?

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
i'm a casual player and you know what would be nice, say if one saturday or sunday when theres a fair few casual players around, we do all the pre steps for say ml 1-2-3, than a week later on the same time start getting the raids out the way, but i would really love the chance some weekend to get them pre-steps out the way.

the raids really aint much of a prob to join, theres always plenty going on but as a casual players its the pre-steps i find very difficult to get done

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:
i'm a casual player and you know what would be nice, say if one saturday or sunday when theres a fair few casual players around, we do all the pre steps for say ml 1-2-3, than a week later on the same time start getting the raids out the way, but i would really love the chance some weekend to get them pre-steps out the way.

the raids really aint much of a prob to join, theres always plenty going on but as a casual players its the pre-steps i find very difficult to get done

that would actually be a neat idea..

i think golema has set up some lower level Ml raids again, verry neat...

i'll see if one of us,, maybee golema, shan, eggy, or myselfe, whom are leading most good raids (with extra help or not) can set something like that up..

ml 1 pre steps aren't that hard to complete.
ml 2 pres teps... it would be nice to have a buffbot at the spot and a bit of guiding through the dungeon towards that chessboard thing...
ml 3 pre quests can be completed without all others, so that would be ok, as well
ml4 pre's could even be included in that list...

that would make 4 Ml's ready for those ppl.

then it would be pretty neat to get a raid in the weekends at some other time.

it would be slow progress, but eventually. as would be the intention of this thread here... all ppl that baught toa would start to get something done as well..

personally i'll see what can be done from my side to help out, i'll be in touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom