Casual gamer looking for a home...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Guys,

Before I invest too much time into my character I want to make sure I am on a server with friendly faces who can help in times of need. Currently on Kellian Jarro.

I prefer to play the Republic, not worried about PVP or PVE. So anyone got room for a Deebsy??

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah would be nice to list the servers with more then a random loner on them. Well, i'm on the RPPVP server(only one), but being as i am a BH, i don't plan on getting organised if i don't have to :p

Credits ofcourse help.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I'm on the English PvP server Legions of Lettow, lot of English folk here but not seen many Freddys people. Wouldn't mind a guild invite over here :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Going to take a look over at Mabs' guild. Empire here I come.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I'm on the English PvP server Legions of Lettow, lot of English folk here but not seen many Freddys people. Wouldn't mind a guild invite over here :)

Theres a scattering of Freddyshousers on Legions of Lettow - Sith under Chodax's Rule of One. PM 'Sach' or anyone really.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Aye. Good mix of old and new in Rule of One. . . . it is an offshot of Lords of England. New name and new recruitment so as not to scare people off. I already feel at home there

Aada

Part of the furniture
I need a home too am in a nice guild, but want to be in a guild with fellow Freddies!!

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Theres a scattering of Freddyshousers on Legions of Lettow - Sith under Chodax's Rule of One. PM 'Sach' or anyone really.

Ok great, I'll pm one of you guys tonight :)

Thanks

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Cos we're not a bunch of namby pambys xD

What's funny about the server is 95% of warzones I join it's huttball and there are absolutely no republic players. Either means pvp is going to be all sith or republic are rushing to 50 to gank us

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Cos we're not a bunch of namby pambys xD

What's funny about the server is 95% of warzones I join it's huttball and there are absolutely no republic players. Either means pvp is going to be all sith or republic are rushing to 50 to gank us
There were quite a few Republic players at fairly high levels yesterday on this server, probably rushing to end game,

Me an Tilda made Inquisitors on Empire, doing pretty good so far, seems to take longer to get lightsaber over here though :mad:

Are you IG for an invite pez?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom