Casters

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, thats pretty much what i said in my first post :p

aaaaaaaaaaanyway - ryder cup is on! come on the eu!

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
I notice no one says "Oh the Warrior Priest is the bane of....."
Ok so maybe we're not top on dps. Nor are we top on healing.....but damn we're fun to play. I have no problem with most casters. Or aoe root/snare for that matter. Castigation, Weight of Guilt, Sigmar's Fist, Divine Assault. You get rooted, Focused Mind, Castigation, Weight of Guilt, Sigm......you get the picture. Dead Sorc :drink:

But for ffs the next person to whine about not getting healed during a keep take after repeated requests for "Guard" get ignored I'm gonna tell ya where to stick it. :kissit:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
randoms fighting randoms, both have the same advantages (?) and disadvantages.....

you ever hear the saying "if you have nothing good to say then say nothing"? everything you post seems to be with a serious attitude towards people, seriously, get off your high horse. It simply an observation I have made through t1 and t2 scenarios, any time a relatively sensible sorc gets relatively sensible support they finish consistantly high.

You're right, my serious attitude is the reason for your broad statements.

Replace "sorc" with "Warhammer DPS class nuking freely" and we have an even more serious news story :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom