Who has it, do any think it worth it and im PBAE spec too

all views welcome, even from the tank hitting me ;po

F

- Fedaykin -

10 pts seem expensive

but will obviously have its uses

F

Faeldawn

If pbaoe is your bread-and-butter then a second QC is as good as having a get-out-of-jail-free card.

A devastating point blank spell that is used only while you are surrounded by lots of interrupting things that poke or growl at you is useless if you cant cast it.

If i was a pbaoe mage (which im not, so pinch of salt on the side please) i would want this ability.

Y

ydraliskos

Seems to me it is not worth its points, here is why:

in fg vs fg one more pbae will hardly make a difference, even if you manage to use it (you need to qc, cast, use ra, qc again, cast, just for an extra spell). Plus i would spend them in other RA's.

The only use i see for that spell is in 1v1's where 1 more spell can very well make the difference.

But still i'd rather have other stuff.
Keep in mind im hibernian tho, might be different for you.

M

Merl

Not worth it imo m8. I could not get it for another few RR's anyway as there are things i wonna get first, like RP and VP but even if i had these things allready, i think 10points for another quick cast is a tad to much and would rather spend it on passives.

L

Lumikki

Definately not worth the 10 points :(

passives > a lot of things :)

xx

A

Asty

not worth it imo, rather spend all those points for some nice passives

W

Whisperess

Has it's uses, but far too expensive.

Not even at 10L10 is it affordable unless you drop some more useful stuff. ( or maybe drop VP - but that sounds like fun ^^ )

Users who are viewing this thread