Casters and alchemy

X

xoboll

question for all of u stat boffs...

just sc'd all of my caster cloth and staff and was wondering now, if its worth putting any procs, ablatives and reactives on it. or maybe charges.. would be grateful for any advice u may be able to give me

thnx :)

P

pitspawn

Six piece ablative on the set imo. Then if and when you get a sidi heal proc try to replace each piece one by one with the same armour piece but with heal proc instead. Start with replacing the robe as when being hit you have 25% chance of being hit in the torso (Highest percentage) I currently have a AF51 MP 6 piece ablative set on pitspawn and omg it rocks. On average it goes off once per unhealed life, sometimes twice. So on average it adds around 100-200 melee hitpoints to my character which is nice. Note ablatives do crap all against magic attacks :(

My current staff has an amplify wizdom charge stack on it (7x +75 int) But if you got a buffbot the difference between the staff acuity and magi +mota is only a few points. So i would put a DOT proc on the staff as if you ever are forced into melee DOT is more effective in the long run than DD. Alternatively if you can get your hands on a decent drop staff with 331 DD insta charge on it then thats even better. In the past ive nuked someone down to 10% health and used my staff charge for the kill when they are meleeing me :)

E

--Eraser--

for armour: ablatives if you can afford it, every little bit helps...sure those heal procs from sidi are better, but its not easy to get your hands on one of these, i try it since ages.....

about thhe staff:
what pitspawn said, the acuity charge is nice, but i wouldnt put it on my main staff. instead my alchy sells these on low lvl MP staffs which you can have in your bag and only equip for a moment to activate the 10 min duration buff (my wiz int goes up to 311 with it, quite nice). the MP staff also makes it getting 10 charges out of it instead of 7 and the costs for a rowan staff are close to nothing.

on your main staff i advice get a charge, not a proc. you never hit with your staff, and charges can help you finish some1 off.

<ADVERTISEMENT>
come to croon in diogel, he got everything you need :)
</ADVERTISEMENT>

Users who are viewing this thread