Caster RAs

R

riv

tbh what would you suggest for a darkness spec'd rm?

atm:

long wind I
aug acuity II
master of magery II
wild power II
serenity II

considerations:

how far should i take aug acuity? and whats the best order to advance acu, mom and wp?

moConcentration

is it worth it to be honest? the chances are that if i'm being interupted, then i'm in melee (90% of the time anyway), and being able to cast for a further 10 seconds (which is probaly a lot longer than i'll be alive for, casting or not)

i'd say for a sorc, or a pbaoe'r, yer its a must, but doesn't seem that great for a darkness rm.

purge

not sure about this yet.

A

Arnor

fuck serenity2 i think
also, PURGE!

get mcl1 atleast, 2 preferably

R

riv

forgot mcl, have mcl 1.

serenity is niceh tho, cos i often duo so don't have pom.

W

Whisperess

MCL2 is almost a must, the difference is huge.

if you're low RR, I'd suggest you boost your damage like WP, MoM etc until you can afford Purge, RP, AugAcu3, MoA, MoC etc.

You have 2 free RA respecs, you can afford spending 1 to help you get higher RR faster :)

A

arrakeen

I would say get mcl1, long wind1, purge, mcl2 ragingpower in that order :)
after that take ra's lige wp, mom aug acuity up high forget about serenity and make sure you allways got lots of power pots/end pots rdy :)

You can never get enough power :p

Ra's like toughness/aug con is allso quite nice but wait with them until you got all the "nesseary" stuff

A

arrakeen

ohh and like whisperess said, you can use your Ra respec to but purge etc when you got the points and up until then use em on dmg stuff :)

Just make sure to get purge when ever possible its really really a good Ra :p

P

piggeman

After a test on my LT vs another BD about 10 min ago, we came up to this:

I have Aug acu2, Mom3
He have Aug acu3, Mom2

My LT damage on 26% body: 282
He's LT damage on 26% body: 289

So my suggestion is atleast to get aug acu3 before u take Mom3.
Tho imo go WP3 first, because an evil crit make alot more damage, then the extra 3-6% low at mom/aa does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom