caster 1.88 temp

- English -

Resident Freddy
Ok, found a template and tweaked it around abit. It has a few pros and cons which some people wont like: no cs, no CB, no AT, no sash which alot of people say are a must. For me, ill miss having CS the most, although I got 2 others in my 4 man group with it.

I havent had CB since rr1 as I made a pre 1.88 template, I have survived so far with it so im sure I can go the rest of the way - yes It is really nice for feedback etc but what can you do :p

I currently have AT in my template but being a lurikeen ive felt i havent needed it tbh and have prefered not to use it. We all also have greater power myths so sash wont be required for me and im sure my Stupeh dawg will have it :D

Another thing it has only 9% spell damage and speed. Could be another issuse for people but im sure 1% wont make it a win lose situation. For a DPS caster like myself I know I should go 10% but I cant seem to find anything else with capped resists etc.

The pros are obviously capped resists, zo etc, anyway take a look, if you know of a better temp please dont hesitate, only a few days to go for 1.88 weeeee :)

----------

Config Report

Stats
------------------------------------------------------------------------
STR: 15 / 80 (+5) INT: 103 / 101 (+26) Hits: 240 / 240 (+40) AF: 12 /
CON: 75 / 75 PIE: 0 / 75 End: 0 / 25
DEX: 101 / 101 (+28) EMP: 0 / 75 Pow: 0 / 26
QUI: 0 / 75 CHA: 0 / 75 %PP: 31% / 25%

Resists
Body: 27 / 26 Energy: 26 / 26 (+5) Crush: 29 / 26 (+5)
Cold: 26 / 26 Matter: 23 / 26 Slash: 25 / 26
Heat: 26 / 26 Spirit: 27 / 26 Thrust: 27 / 26
Essence: 0 / 26

Skills
10 / 11 All Magic Skills
13 / 11 Light
10 / 11 Mana
10 / 11 Mentalism

Other Bonuses
9 / 10 Archery and Casting Speed
9 / 10 Archery and Spell Damage
13 / 10 Archery and Spell Range
4 / 10 Melee Damage

Chest
Name: gov
Arms
Name: Crafted Item2
Head
Name: Crafted Item3
Legs
Name: Crafted Item4
Hands
Name:scalers
Feet
Name: Crafted Item6
2 Handed
Name: cl menta wep

Spare
Name: Drop Item11
Level: 51 Quality: 99
Slot 1: 40 Hits Cap Increase
Slot 2: 5 Acuity Cap Increase
Slot 3: 5 % Power Pool
Slot 4: 5 Dexterity Cap Increase
Utility: 0.0

Neck
Name: bp neck

Cloak
Name: cetus cloak

Jewel
Name: charm

Belt
Name: bp belt

Left Ring
Name: anarchy

Right Ring
Name: torrent

Left Wrist
Name: zo

Right Wrist
Name: bp

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
The main problem isnt the 1% lacking in damage and speed but the 5% passive resist pierce you miss. Imo all 1.88 caster templates should have 10 speed, damage, resist pierce and tbh its not that hard to get them with the bp items and the usual caster arti's - it usually comes down to preference on what else you want like more hp, better resists or more toys :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
The main problem isnt the 1% lacking in damage and speed but the 5% passive resist pierce you miss. Imo all 1.88 caster templates should have 10 speed, damage, resist pierce and tbh its not that hard to get them with the bp items and the usual caster arti's - it usually comes down to preference on what else you want like more hp, better resists or more toys :)

yep thats true... still looking for more temps but struggling to find any good ones.. what r u ppl using!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
One thing that I have never understood with caster templates. If you can debuff for yourself is 10% spell pierce actually necessary? If its applied after the debuff and only affects resists from armour it wouldn't do anything. Now I have no idea if this is true, it could of course be the other way around and resist pierce is before debuff and thus still useful, I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom