casser

Casser

Fledgling Freddie
hello all

can some one tell me if anaesh from Praetorian Guards is still online

and how is the game going

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
HI Cas m8 - i have not played on UK servers for while now as i went back to play in usa - come and join me - there pop is falling as well but you still can usually get 300 on in prime time

Casser

Fledgling Freddie
snøft :(

well then the server is dead dam.
no point in comming back then
i need to buy a new game if i want to play on us server right

did u try warhammer online m8

and nice to c that u still read messages on FH :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
HI Cas m8 - i have not played on UK servers for while now as i went back to play in usa - come and join me - there pop is falling as well but you still can usually get 300 on in prime time

Was that you camping that beno tower Friday night Ana ??

We were small group of middies running around there noticed name similar to you'rs at the tower.

Soulja

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
Was that you camping that beno tower Friday night Ana ??

We were small group of middies running around there noticed name similar to you'rs at the tower.

Soulja

HI soul - it probably was - got about 1 shot off in each encounter but was lagging a lot so went back to leveling my sorc - i was running solo (as i usually do with scout) but the grp that was there where guildies - anyway will stick with dopples in DF untill i get a better PC on sorc - Niono

cya around m8 - i might log my mid on sometime lvl 50 spirtmaster

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
well then the server is dead dam.
no point in comming back then
i need to buy a new game if i want to play on us server right

did u try warhammer online m8

and nice to c that u still read messages on FH :)

IT was Tatti who pointed it out to me as i have not read FH in a while - you can download game trail free for 14 days and pay subs after that - its quite easy -im in unified redemption guild - nice mix of pve and rvr players (some old faces that you will probably know)

did you try warhammer - i know traik and stella and a few other guildies did ?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
HI soul - it probably was - got about 1 shot off in each encounter but was lagging a lot so went back to leveling my sorc - i was running solo (as i usually do with scout) but the grp that was there where guildies - anyway will stick with dopples in DF untill i get a better PC on sorc - Niono

cya around m8 - i might log my mid on sometime lvl 50 spirtmaster

thought I recognised name when we were around bridge,look us up on mid LA reopened the Celtic Llaw guild there got few who resubbed and opened up new accounts so we be running around soon.Got Rikard to join us lol he beeen runnnig around in circles on his skald looking for pet charm and stealth the dope hee hee.

Cya around there :p

Soulja

Casser

Fledgling Freddie
yes m8 im playing warhammer atm.
but i miss DAOC.
and yes triak. stella.dryx.and blessy are here in warhammer

i might try down loading daoc/us version soon

ill tell u on FH when im ther

marry Xmas m8 and happy new year m8

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
i will ofc help with pl - my necro temp not as good as pryd yet but im working on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom