Film Case 39 - scary shit

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
urgh. that's going to be a pants crapper I think o0

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
looks interesting and i like reneé so i'm gonna watch it (not in the cinema tho, i hate other ppl watching so i wait until the dvd is released)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hmm, looks like the whole story was shown in the trailer. A trailer should tease, not feel like we've just watched the whole movie on fast forward.

All we are missing is the generic twist at the end where they think they've dealt with the ewul bad guy who then gets the last laugh in the closing scene then fade to black.

Passing this one over.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Hmm, looks like the whole story was shown in the trailer. A trailer should tease, not feel like we've just watched the whole movie on fast forward.

All we are missing is the generic twist at the end where they think they've dealt with the ewul bad guy who then gets the last laugh in the closing scene then fade to black.

Passing this one over.

Exactly my thought. It should tease, and build up atmosphere. Not show key scenes/elements of the movie before it has been released.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Oooooh, trailers makes it look good... but am also worried the best bits have been shown. Still, one added to the list :) Cheers for link!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd watch it for Ian McShane alone. Lovejoy getting a lot of love in Hollywood at the moment. If only they threw cash at him for another season of Kings :(

Fast

Part of the furniture
Looks great, but as said before kinda feels like i've watched it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom