Cars

mank!

Part of the furniture
aren't you under 21 or something? if you can afford it, as well as another car that's going to be less painful to drive, i'd go for it.

Tilda

I can't afford it yet, but soon. I am over 21. Why do you figure this will be painful to drive?

Kryten

Old Cow.
A lot of simple things you'd take for granted these days - lack of abs, power steering will be noticed, but I must say, if you can keep it in the same nick it's currently in (apparently) then you won't be going far wrong as far as the future is concerned. I'd not be happy using it as a day to day runner, but for weekends etc - why not. It's a beautiful motor, in and out.

mank!

Part of the furniture
my clio is painful to drive without power steering, i dread to think what that is going to be like for parallel parking on your average high street :)

i doubt it's a particularly comfortable ride either.

i'd still buy it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Nice car. Beware. It will never be reliable - old cars just aren't.

btw, my Tiv didn't have power steering, never bothered me in the slightest. You lot need to eat some more protein :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Looks like a beautiful car to me :) Its not what anyone else wants, its what you want that counts!

Most people are appalled by my Jeep, but I really love it, so fuck 'em :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
very beautiful. isn't that the car Inspector Morse uses?

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Yup, Morse drove a Mk2 Jag, and apparently it was complete shite to drive, though that may have been just the one they had for the show. John Thaw hated it or so it's said.

Even so, it is gorgeous.

RB

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
It's 30 years old and has the smallest engine availible. You'll also look like a reject from Inspector Morse.

The Buy-it-Now price will get you all sorts of modern luxobarges with V8 engines and 21st century reliability. I've spent an hour looking through 5 series' for you and found about 10. If you want a barge, it'll be the cheapest way forwards....

throdgrain

FH is my second home
BMWs are fucking shit though :/

See, everyone has an opinion, and they're all different, and all valid ;)

(except yours Bods :p )

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
rofl. the board won't let me rep you Throd :(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I love my beemer, every other car i've had bored me shitless quickly, but every time i get in Bavaria's finest sport's hatch, I switch the DSC off and give it a blast. Absolutely love it, granted it looks shit but i don't care ;).

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I just think they're a bit of a cliche tbh mate, but its a free country (kind of) buy what you want I reckon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom