carry over beta names /pokes Req

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
is there going to be a -proper- wipe of the beta server, because if memory serves, loads of people in DAOC beta couldnt use their names in the retail release, which was somewhat annoying.

is that going to be fixed this time round, or should we avoid names we actually want ? ;)

Damini

Part of the furniture
Ooh, now that's a good point. Don't want to be playing Damminni :/

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I want my damn name! :D

Gotta be consistent.

Also what are you the moderator of then Dam? :p

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Guess I shall be using the timeless favourite moniker Jarakeen instead, just in case, that is, if I ever get into the beta!

Damini

Part of the furniture
I'm a fake moderator, a title given to me purely so I can edit my report and get rid of the annoying repetitions I made that give me eye twitch. However, it doesn't seem to be working, so all I get is a shiny sheriffs badge, and my report glitchs stay.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
You can use your names happy in the knowledge that not only will there be a total wipe at the end of beta but also the beta test will take place on different servers to the live game.

DarkSnaker

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not in beta either...that's why it's a closed beta. If you're lucky, you might be able to get in soon (4000 invites going out). I hope I can finally make WAR a better place soon.

:edit: an even better place :cheers:

refika

Fledgling Freddie
im sell world of warcraft full epic rogue. i wanna warhammer online pls help me :(

DarkSnaker

Fledgling Freddie
im sell world of warcraft full epic rogue. i wanna warhammer online pls help me :(

it's not because you act sad, they will give you a beta key... who cares about WoW anyway? The reason people sign up is to get away from Blizzard and back to the good old Mythic :worthy:

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie

Okay ... 1st off its a game, lets not get overly serious about it.

2nd never ever sell game accounts, since you are effectively throwing away all that work you have done. If you don't want to play, then just let your account lapse. It gives you the opportunity to go back, never deny yourself that opportunity. These characters are major investments of time/effort and more often then not ... a few arguments ;) Definitely not worth swapping for a few pounds/euros or dollars.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Is it only me that thinks Refika isn`t a rela person but more a figment of someone else`s registering a new forum name for purposes of wasting peoples time?

refika

Fledgling Freddie
Is it only me that thinks Refika isn`t a rela person but more a figment of someone else`s registering a new forum name for purposes of wasting peoples time?

Im the real Refika as always I am, and I do never intend to waste peoples' time. I really wonder what made you think like that...

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Typing like a tard gives people that impression :p

refika

Fledgling Freddie
Typing like a tard gives people that impression :p

Im terribly sorry to make such an impression however I had no choice but write here since I cannot open a new topic.
Im not that kind a person as u think of.
I just wanted to obtain a Beta key, thats all and thank you all.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
I just wanted to obtain a Beta key, thats all and thank you all.

So do the other 350,000+ people who've signed up for the Warhammer Age of Reckoning beta.

You don't get a key just by posting here on Freddys :)

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Hahaha... Too bad you regged on these forums 13th of aug this year refika ;D Just a faker. If the joindate wouldnt have been showed it'd have been funzy jokes!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I want a beta invite too but so far my offers of sexual gratification for GOA staff members have gone unanswered!

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Thats because last time you offered that particular service it was a huge disappointment :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom