Games Carmageddon

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Is back!, definitely not safe for kids
http://www.carmageddon.com/home

First blog entry
Well hello everybody! This is the first entry in what should be an ongoing blog, shared between myself, Nobby, and others on the Carma team. We’ll try to keep the entries short, as nobody wants to spend hours reading our crap. Not when there’s drinking to be done.

A quick introduction: my name is Patrick Buckland (aka ‘Batwick’). You might recognise me as Vlad from the game. I set Stainless up with Neil Barnden (aka ‘Nobby’) back in 1994, and I’m still here, occasionally managing to direct, all those years later. A bit like one of those turds shaped like a U-boat that you need power-tools to dispatch.

So what is a ‘blog’? When we first started the company and did those first designs for Carma the Internet barely existed – and certainly had little presence amongst real people. (I.e. people that didn’t cite last night’s pizza as their life partner.) Now though, the internet is everywhere, and it is actually compulsory to kill yourself by swallowing your own mouse if you don’t write a blog.

What a stupid word: ‘blog’. It sounds like the sort of noise you’d make if somebody interrupted you in mid vomit by making you swallow your own mouse. (Which admittedly would act like a pretty effective anti-vomit cork.)

But I digress.

Actually, no I don’t as you need a subject in the first place to digress from, which I have clearly failed to establish. Fuck-holes. This isn’t going well so far is it? Look, I’ve never written a blog before, and I’m beginning to see why...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This, duke, this, duke, this, duke...aaaaaaaa!!!!

And they say you can't relive your youth :D

Carmageddon, multiplayer...ooooh my.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I miss flinging pedestrians/other cars around with my spring.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I just hope they keep to the original and have people on the streets and not replace them with Zombies or Robots. I will still buy it no question, but it would be nice to plough through people instead of the undead.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I just hope they keep to the original and have people on the streets and not replace them with Zombies or Robots. I will still buy it no question, but it would be nice to plough through people instead of the undead.

They will in australia/germany atleast. Shame really.

Though it wouldnt' bother me if it was Zombiegeddon.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Nothing a blood-patch or Splat Pack won't sort out.

Users who are viewing this thread