Carlsburg don't make minstrel's but if they did they would be called Gamah

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Origninally Posted by Gamah
So yeah, gonna make a vid with the strel in the near future to celebrate the impending RR10.

what kinda things would you like to see?

I want to see no fights under rr9 since you are rr9.
never add fights were you melee own a lower rr than you, add lower rr's if they are 2-3.

I want to see other tactics then the ones I use.
I want to see how other minstrels play.
I want to see rapage vs light tanks.
I want to see petstrel fights.
I want to see a meleestrel fight, but don't stand the fuck still while fighting.
show what you can do with your class abilities.
I do not want to see a minstrel standing still using amethyst slash, dd dd stun, amethyst slash dd dd.

if you add a petstrel fight. be sure to not add to many pet fights.
cause that gets boring after a while, depends on the rr you are dealing with tho.

I want to see vs high rr fights, tho it is not that big challenge since you are the same rr as them.

this might be interesting.
good luck!

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
So yeah, gonna make a vid with the strel in the near future to celebrate the impending RR10.

what kinda things would you like to see?

I want to see organised dueling rings where everybody is tossed up into the air and dies.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Hes just angry since he sucks and tries to add on hes beno bridge but dieing
like the jalapeno he is

you have never killed me in a duo or so, or ever got a deathspam, EVEER. Even though you did always go for me, and i just saved rr5 to make you angry as your a hypocrit. Whereas i remember this screen shot, and makes it 1-0 to me :

gaycodeez3.jpg

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Bit of absolute, shameless pet abuse - purple con, cc immunity abuse, wild minion 5, the lot. Chain some frosties till a purp one pops and go pwn some bridgecampers or something.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Carlsburg

- This is a misspelled version of Carlsberg, when you drink this magical drink, you can overcome the irritating little pricks (see: Ixnay) that populate a forum to jump on a spelling mistake because they have a 4" penis that is U shaped from a lifetime of raping hamsters due to the fact they have the interpersonal skills of a rotting shit.

....Well the dictionary defs never lie!

This is quite funny for you Gamah, did make me chuckle! :D

But my mum says its quite big for my age :eek7:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
you have never killed me in a duo or so, or ever got a deathspam, EVEER. Even though you did always go for me, and i just saved rr5 to make you angry as your a hypocrit. Whereas i remember this screen shot, and makes it 1-0 to me :

gaycodeez3.jpg

So you save ur r5 bcus im a hypocrit? mkay. Must be the first time ive seen you further than beno bridge that SS gratz irl?
oh and i forgot i dont take SS everytime i kill you or ur shitty guild that would be alot SS soz :(

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
So you save ur r5 bcus im a hypocrit? mkay. Must be the first time ive seen you further than beno bridge that SS gratz irl?
oh and i forgot i dont take SS everytime i kill you or ur shitty guild that would be alot SS soz :(

balletdancers= alt guild of cm isnt it ?;)
I would actually recommend to buy 2-3 TB discs if u SS everytime they get pooned,Heck even one defender with di 3 bot can wipe their group when they make a go at the guards ;)

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I always try to get a ss and a fraps fight of netcode, as the last rr11 I can kill on the server. but I can't kill him.... cause he is just such a......

runner:)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
I always try to get a ss and a fraps fight of netcode, as the last rr11 I can kill on the server. but I can't kill him.... cause he is just such a......

runner:)

Dont you use sos when u get outskilled by the mighty forces? ^^

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Footage of soloing Desavio and Golden Age groups on stick please.

If you mean sunday night, we weren't on stick :p Much worse was that shit mid group adding each time we started a fight. Never got them alone, only once we had some kind of fight....nerf. (that was me playing Animist in the GA group)

Back on topic....ofc we want to see Vlad in it ^^

Seriously though, I'd love some fights versus multiple "soloers" with nice usage of the bridgetowers and stuff =) Pet is a bit boring to watch, if not combined with the killing of multiple enemies.

- English -

Resident Freddy

you have never killed me so thats your reason why you dont have a ss. And since I am not playing due to rl happenings it doesnt look bright for you. And yep I did save rr5 just for you as we hated each other so much as 1 point :p Basically cos your a hypocrit, ban people from IRC when you roam near a bridge and get zerged, yet you would zerg the soloers on the bridg

Roaming a bridge, you deserve to be added, camping a tower you will get leached from the side, a 3 way fight you will once again be added. I do have some morals. I often stand and watch 1v1's happening, although I dont know why because they usually dont appreciate it, and I usually never added on nice fg fights. but as i said Im inactive atm due to stuff.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Can we see a fight where you pet a purp con, then lose charm on it halfway through the fight and get owned by your own pet?

Or is that just me?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Can we see a fight where you pet a purp con, then lose charm on it halfway through the fight and get owned by your own pet?

Or is that just me?

Gamah is super 1337, he would just 1 shot the purple con at the same time he takes on the Stinkbox zerg! zo/

Septina

Part of the furniture

gaycodeez3.jpg

You killed someone 4vs1, grats? :eek7:

E

Eruptix

fremen & septina stop arguing cocks
:<

When the sun shines
We’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
That I'll always be your friend
Took an oath Imma stick it out 'till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my Umbrella
You can stand under my Umbrella

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
was 4 v 2/3 actually just they werent in the ss. And I leached netcodes ds :p
I wanna be as good as you are. Im going to zerg Netcode the hypo with 6 fg's of hibs so I can get "1-0 to me :" :worthy:
Then make an alt char on fh and rep my own epeen post about killing him.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its like all beers the first pint is a bit sour... then after that it tastes fooking awsome!

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
well come on gamah, show me your minstrel moves, I want to see if you are as good as you say you are!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom