Carling Cup - football

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Well Chelsea beat Arsenal 2-1

Arse put up good fight with the youngsters. Sickening injury to Terry.

Disgraceful ending with 3 sent off and 2 booked.

eksdee

FH is my second home
can only laugh at arsenal for being ridiculously sore losers i guess. just like their manager. was a great game, shame that it ended like that.

really hope JT is ok.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
man utd just won this cup final

Wtf? :p

Awesome game, although Fabregas looked like he should've been sent off, swear i saw him windmilling :eek:

Injury to Terry was fucking awful, the guy is such a warrior, hopefully he'll be back soon :mad:

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
First of all, ouch JT.. hope its not serious/career ending. Now to bitch about Chelsea :p. Chealsea are so intolerably annoying! Arsenal dominated for large parts of the game, created chances and played some purdy football. But yet again, Drogba saves the day for Chelsea. Fracas at the end was a good bit of soccertainment if you ask me, yes stupid, but still interesting. Eboue should have layed Jose's latino ass out! Quite funny interview with Wayne Bridge at the end. The commentator asks him "So Wayne just sum up your emotions, taking into account all thats happened today". So obviously poking him towards talking about JT's injury. His actual reply was something like: "aww fantastic you know like, just to come here and get the three points like". noob.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
The commentator asks him "So Wayne just sum up your emotions, taking into account all thats happened today". So obviously poking him towards talking about JT's injury. His actual reply was something like: "aww fantastic you know like, just to come here and get the three points like". noob.

Oi leave him alone Bridge rox, and he got beat on pretty bad in that brawl it looked like :p

Doubt JT's injury will be career ending, he was concious by the time he left the field, although quite sick that these head injuries keep happening. Poor ending by Arsenal players though, sore losers or what :p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Oi leave him alone Bridge rox, and he got beat on pretty bad in that brawl it looked like :p

Doubt JT's injury will be career ending, he was concious by the time he left the field, although quite sick that these head injuries keep happening. Poor ending by Arsenal players though, sore losers or what :p

Bridge said that Adebayor didnt touch him. shame for Arsenal they were the better footballing team on the day, fair play to Chelsea for getting the result.

I felt sick when Terry was kicked, laughed when they all had a fight.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Eboue is in trouble, he punched Bridge.

Just heard on talksport, Terry is fine, and is leaving on team bus with the rest of the players.

Another thing Chelsea fans were a disgrace throwing things on the pitch.

Himse

FH is my second home
I remember the time where JT headbutted the goalpost to save the ball from going in. But nasty injury today tbh, he'll get better, he always does. lol

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
JT has a coconut head, he will be fine ;) Arsenal were the better side, very unlucky to lose but Drogba just keeps on scoring, he is no Pele but he is frigging effective.

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
i wanted to see the managers (who both decided to walk on the pitch for some reason) go at it :]

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think the Arsenal youngsters can take alot from that game they out played the back to back champions for a large part of that game. Terry's injury even had our fans worried the way the keeper called the Docs on had us worried the only way we know it was Terry was when Chel$ki lot started singing his name and there were only 2 or 3 people in our block that did not clap him off on his way out.

As for the fight i though the game was going to be abandoned then and there with 3 players plus sent off each. Eboue Cesc and Kolo for us Mikel Essien and Carvalio for Chel$ki. Where we were it looked like they had all gone in being as bad as eash other and seeing as the Chel$ki 2 were on yellows i was sure they would go. But then again its easy to see what Chek$ki did wrong standing with 31 000 Arsenal fans :)

But all being said i was very proud of the Arsenal team untill the last 10 minutes and im abit worried now that Ade will get 5 game ban for intimidating the ref and not leaving the field.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I think the Arsenal youngsters can take alot from that game they out played the back to back champions for a large part of that game. Terry's injury even had our fans worried the way the keeper called the Docs on had us worried the only way we know it was Terry was when Chel$ki lot started singing his name and there were only 2 or 3 people in our block that did not clap him off on his way out.

As for the fight i though the game was going to be abandoned then and there with 3 players plus sent off each. Eboue Cesc and Kolo for us Mikel Essien and Carvalio for Chel$ki. Where we were it looked like they had all gone in being as bad as eash other and seeing as the Chel$ki 2 were on yellows i was sure they would go. But then again its easy to see what Chek$ki did wrong standing with 31 000 Arsenal fans :)

But all being said i was very proud of the Arsenal team untill the last 10 minutes and im abit worried now that Ade will get 5 game ban for intimidating the ref and not leaving the field.

I think that under the cirucumstances, the fact he didn't actually touch the player he was being sent off for, will be taken into account at why he was angry. Cup final minutes to go, being sent off for mistaken identity it is going to piss you off.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Been reading the comments on 606, this one cracked me up:

"John Terry should have been booked for diving!"

Glad he's OK though, good player who wears his heart on his shirt.

soze

I am a FH squatter
The news gets better for Arsenal Diaby will miss 3 weeks of Football after Terry headbutted his leg ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom