Carefull when replying to yourself.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Someone did the same on the Planetside forums, GODJOEY I think it was, oh how we laughed :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
If it wasn't deliberate he would've edited it.

Even if it was real I don't see why that would be funny at all.

TaF

Fledgling Freddie
It's not that funny :[

Even now i think agreeing with yourself can only be a good thing, mean like, yeah !

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I rolled a female NE a while ago just to pine sympathy for an idea, it was actually a little disturbing to find people who had been so venomously 'flaming' my male Warlock to do a complete U-turn and suck up to my chickz0r, even though what I was saying with 'her' was exactly the same as what i'd originally said... :eek6:

Go figure?

Anyway, lol@that guy - as if my opinion of the American WoW community wasn't low enough to start with :D

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
not really him that lowers my opinion of the US players but more the reaction of the others. seriously. every post was either lmao lol or rofl for about 25pages worth. u dont need it that much.
and chances are he did do it on purpose, i have before but then again it was so blatant and to people who knew i had so i didnt get flames of being a idiot. but once the majority get going no1 wants to think of another possibility.

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
ROFLMAOLOLSKATES that was soooo funny!
who agrees with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom