Carebears want YOU!

Mefia

Fledgling Freddie
More specifically, a Bainshee.

The Carebears is a new guild on Camlann, initially created for friends to play together, now aiming at fg PvP. We need YOU, if you have a Bainshee who is completed or near completion, to fill the last spot in our fg setup. We mostly run small groups of 3-6 during the day, depending on the competition running at that time, since we don't want to win by numbers. We try to play by standards which we think are fair, ie. no chaining of people who aren't worth rewards. We also do not add unless the other group has added on us first, or they have around twice the numbers and are "zerging" the zone.

If this catches your interest, and you are looking for a "casual" guild, send me a PM here or ingame and we will take you out in a few PvP groups to test what you are made of.

If you feel the need to be funny due to our guild name, I will ask you to go to the off topic forum and make a thread there. I get plenty of those /sends ingame, and could do without them on this thread.

Thank you for your time, and hope to play with you soon ;)

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
nice to see new fg running, but fairplay ... well, not all members of ur guild respect ur rules it seems.
anyway, gl with ur banshee ;)

Mefia

Fledgling Freddie
We play fair vs. the guilds who play fair against us. You're in IMV so that is probably the reason if anything "lame" has been done to you.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
dunno whats wrong with imv, but its not cause of this ... and senseless trashtalk + flaming isnt fairplay, too imo ;)

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Mefia said:
We don't chain solo'ers (we kill them once for reward, ofcourse it depends if the guild is on our enemy list, only got 1 atm). We don't hunt for people at buffspots, if we have found you buffing it has been purely coincidental or I haven't been in the group (in which case you should send me a tell). We don't add on people who haven't added on us previously. We don't camp, at least not with me in the group.

That's more "fairplay" than most guilds of Camlann can show.

To put the thread back on topic...

I currently do NOT have a 'shee on camlann.

But i WOULD be interested in rolling one...

FYI, i am a veteran player of DAOC, with excellent experience of all three realms, and most of the games classes.

I have access to Vent / TS, and am more than capeable of holding my own in a competetive PvP environment.

If you are still looking for a player, and are interested in Investing the time into a Bainshee i would roll for your group, drop me a PM, and we can discuss.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Invite zelh to guild :< he`s feeling stressed latly coz he exidet maximum alowed amount chars on both of his account`s :< and nexus didnt let him role a banshee either

Tilda

Guys, you normally get away very likley here on the Camlann boards. If you insist on spamming threads so badly, you're going to attract mine, or the other mods attention. That will result in more modding in Camlann forums, = bad for you.

Cut out the spam.

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Guys, you normally get away very likley here on the Camlann boards.
agreed, but tbh, why do u pick this thread, of all threads to point that out on. can't really say theres much spam to be seen here

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Yoshimo said:
agreed, but tbh, why do u pick this thread, of all threads to point that out on. can't really say theres much spam to be seen here

/agree

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Yoshimo said:

lol you make me so horny :(

Tilda

Yoshimo said:

Because I came in and deleted about 30 posts worth of it perhaps?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
the amount of people eager to feel Tilda's banstick is strong in this thread

btw, how is the 8v8 situation on Camlann atm?

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
the amount of people eager to feel Tilda's banstick is strong in this thread

btw, how is the 8v8 situation on Camlann atm?

one time i saw skold making bum sex with amildin on an island in oceanus, so i filmed it

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
one time i saw skold making bum sex with amildin on an island in oceanus, so i filmed it

Don't belive you, post footage.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:

screenie or it didn't happen

o fawk, nice mental image you gave me :x

Mefia

Fledgling Freddie
Reporting bad posts for spam is getting tedious :/

Just lock it, I have enough people interested now.

Tilda

One more spam post and people will start dropping like flies. balls in your court guys.

Mefia

Fledgling Freddie
We are now also looking for a Theurgist. PM me on FH/ingame if you are interested.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
One more spam post and people will start dropping like flies. balls in your court guys.

more flame here on the boards more active ppl are on servers wanting to hurt each other imho ;<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom