Car Tax Online

anattic

Fledgling Freddie
I've used the telephone version of this (which I'm guessing is all part of the same system), which worked fine - I got my tax-disc in about 3 days. The only problem you may have is if your MoT certificate has not been electronically recorded -- apparently, some still aren't (no equipment in test-centres?).

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think you have to pay for it though?

The new MOT regulations are fucking stupid. Mate of mine has been using the same guy for years to do all his MOTs (he services cars and gets him to MOT them), there are working time limitations, number of MOTs in one day limitations, its just a big pisstake.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I used the service last night, seems ok to me.

It did however take 48 hours to get my car through an MOT.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
i did it online for mine, but mine doesnt need an MoT so no worries there.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm just off out to do my car tax it's due today, if only I had seen this earlier I could have saved myself going out into the big bad world :(

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Stimpy said:
I'm just off out to do my car tax it's due today, if only I had seen this earlier I could have saved myself going out into the big bad world :(

It shouldn't matter, once your name is on the central computer as paid your safe

Tom

I am a FH squatter
JBP| said:
It shouldn't matter, once your name is on the central computer as paid your safe

lol, you'd think so but remember this is a government IT system........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom