Captain, Jean Luc Picard!

Kasall

Fledgling Freddie
That was a well done Vid imo.......Was funny:worthy:

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Heh. Jean-Luc Picard has always been my favourite of all five of the captains. Sisko is my least favourite.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, that was quality :) Made me smile!

Dantares said:
Heh. Jean-Luc Picard has always been my favourite of all five of the captains. Sisko is my least favourite.

:twak: How can you say such things! He was only beaten into 2nd place by Mr Stewart!

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't really enjoy the vast majority of Deep Space Nine to be totally honest (apart from the Trials And Tribble-ations episode, that one was a class act). My views on them are:

The Original Series - Good, but obviously by the time that I saw it the whole show was very dated.
The Next Generation - The best of all of them without a shadow of a doubt. Most of the characters are rather interesting. Apart from Wesley of course.
Deep Space Nine - Interesting concept, but seemed kind of limited with the crew being stuck on a space station.
Voyager - Mostly 2-Dimensional crew, but two did stand out. But enough about 7 of 9. ;) Seriously though, the EMH and 7 0f 9 made Voyager watchable.
Enterprise - Gah! Not surprised that it was cancelled to be honest. I know it is meant to document the start of humans travel in to deep space, but it doesn't feel like Star Trek.

Favourite characters from the series?

The Original Series - Spock
The Next Generation - Picard
Deep Space Nine - Odo
Voyager - The EMH
Enterprise - Captain Archer's pet beagle.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
piff Deep Space Nine r0x ;< got em all on DVD =) guess its just different taste then again I have all of babylon 5 on DVD as well xDDDDDDD

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't that big of a fan of Babylon 5 either, so at least I am consistant. Besides, they all fall short when they come toe to toe with Firefly.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Dantares said:
I wasn't that big of a fan of Babylon 5 either, so at least I am consistant. Besides, they all fall short when they come toe to toe with Firefly.

so true, so true

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Firefly was awesome too - but no tough guy can compare to Worf :worthy:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Deep space 9 roxxed cuz of the Ferengi presence :worthy: such sneaks

But i agree that the best is the Next Generation by far.. And LOL wesley does suck indeed xD Best char out of next generation = Q:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom