Capping rp's or dinging 25?

P

plastic_angel

Hi, I'm currantly leveling my Shadowblade, and looking forward for some fun in Thidranki. I was going to aim for level 24 before I started going there, but now when you don't only get rp's for killing someone, you get exp too, I'm considering moving there earlier.

The reason is that I don't want to ding 25 before I cap my rp's. (Want to enjoy thid for as long as possible). So, if I go there at level 24.0, is there a big chance of dinging 25 before I cap my rp's? Or is the amount of exp you get per kill not very much?

A

Armolas

you get the same for killing a yellow player as a you do for a yellow mob.

My Animist has been there twice, and got 150 odd Rp (more than half the cap) and only a bubble or so in exp.

So if you go at 24.0 or even 24.5 you should be safe: I imagine as an ungrouped SB you will be getting better exp than a grouped mage, but if it all gets too much you can always die a mob deat to lose half a bubble.

S

skile

Got 1.1 bub with my lvl20 minstrel after 50 rps.

O

old.chipper

got 3 bubs off around 150 rp alot of soloing etc

H

heists

easy solution, when u get close to 25 just suicide on a few mobs and your xp will we down to zero in a few suicides

P

plastic_angel

Ok thanks alot for the help :D see you soon in thid!

B

BlitheringIdiot

You do now.

I think its another of Mythics attempts at making it easier to get to 50. Its the same in "real" RvR.

B

BrassMonkey

Well if your taking a logical stance you'd say that Experience is you using your weapon, learning to fight and making yourself better at your spec. So fighting other warriors in theory would teach you more about sword play or whatever than fighting beasties.

But then again if you take a logical stance my scout shouldn't fumble at all after spending 50 seasons (i think thats what some of you lot call it) training and honing his skills as a bowman.

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by -Warhawk-
Well if your taking a logical stance you'd say that Experience is you using your weapon, learning to fight and making yourself better at your spec. So fighting other warriors in theory would teach you more about sword play or whatever than fighting beasties.

Lies!! fightin mobs with poor ai should teach your char a lot more (i.e gain more xp)

/sarcasm btw :p

Users who are viewing this thread