Football Capello names Provisional Squad

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
He's a defenders defender. Rock solid and incredibly experienced. If McLaren hadn't have mishandled him he'd never have quit the England setup.

He was'nt better than the other centre halfs available at the time, that's why he spat his dummy out :p

He's not going to be used as a centre half in this squad either. He's been shite this season and has the turning circle of a 20 clem bird after 20 pints. I know he's a big game player but he's been found out this year and his pace has totally deserted him, and considering the majority of our team has no pace at all it's a concern!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He was'nt better than the other centre halfs available at the time, that's why he spat his dummy out :p

He's not going to be used as a centre half in this squad either. He's been shite this season and has the turning circle of a 20 clem bird after 20 pints. I know he's a big game player but he's been found out this year and his pace has totally deserted him, and considering the majority of our team has no pace at all it's a concern!

Wes Brown got played in central defence ahead of him. Nuff said IMHO :)

Also, he was shit at the beginning of the season (which I've already admitted) but turned it round and became solid again. Also, even though he's not the fastest, he's not dog slow.

Personally, I wish we still had Sami Hyypia - he never had pace, but he's one of the best defenders I've ever seen. It's all about reading the game.

Carra's also a "solid" right back. Not spectacular but the only player I've ever seen who's "dicked" him properly was Terry Henry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom