Cant zone to NF lol ;d

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
hehe been playing in the evening on us servers, and only did a copy of the update.file so only 80 mb each time if i wanna play on US or when i play on europe hehe

But in 1.87 they updated the GFX from Druim Ligen en Druim Cain and the door is different etc hehe so when i walk on my screen to the door it is not there, and when i get in NF and wanna get back they removed the little hill in 1.87 xD so i can walk what i want but i waint gonna get in the gate :)

Anyone got the file names or can link them to a download hehe ;)

Thx

Cyclodia

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
think it might be easier to reinstall in to a new folder tbh, or try a system restore may-be

as when you patch to 1.87 it changes loads of files its a large patch tbh think it changes about 500+ files

DR download
cata download
toa download

ofc if you have the CDs use them

sorry cant help any more

liloe

It's my birthday today!
use the teleporter to zone out. In Hib you go to Cruachan Gorge and in Mid to Uppland =) As there are teleporters in both frontier keeps, it should be no problem =)

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
use the teleporter to zone out. In Hib you go to Cruachan Gorge and in Mid to Uppland =) As there are teleporters in both frontier keeps, it should be no problem =)

Y but i cant zone back then xD

uron

Loyal Freddie
guildie has the same thing wen using labby client, hes stuck in rvr unless he logs into TOA client. something to do with the US files i spose!

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
ooh ooh i know! do a complete file check, i did it, and it worked :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom