Cant wait...!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ask about an advanced driving test, its not something you have to pass, just something you have to take. I believe that can reduce premiums.

Institute of Advanced Drivers or something.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
dysfunction said:
Whats wrong with that? Sounds pretty easy to me.

I think you have to talk throughout the test, explaining the road situation, potential hazards, your next predicted driving action, your choice of gear etc.

G

Gray

FH is my second home
Tom said:
Ask about an advanced driving test, its not something you have to pass, just something you have to take. I believe that can reduce premiums.

Institute of Advanced Drivers or something.

Ive been looking into that one, £85 for 3months membership yeah? Its also the test the Police and co use to drive... I checked a website and theres one down in the next town (Runcorn) so im gonna probably go for it

Gray

FH is my second home
im getting the car! :D

i just put some money forward to help pay for it, and he said ok...

I wont be getting it for a few weeks mind, because my dads mates is building up some Cavalier to use for himself and his son i think...

But i dont mind waiting, as long as i know i have the car :D

GERRIN!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Gray, make absolutely sure you have the car checked over

I can't stress that enough, if this is a purchase between friends, and there is a serious problem with the car (that your friend might not know about), then you could end up destroying that friendship.

Best be safe, it might need a new gearbox, engine, it could have been in an accident, any number of things. www.theaa.com charge £99 + for an inspection, it could be money well spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom