Can't u do better than that?

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Indrid said:
that u are a silly little zerger.. and that ur a silly little lamer with a bow.. IP, Physical defence and FZ.. pretty much all u have to say..

silly little scout

:fluffle:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
just fyi you came adding, i phase shifted but you put pet on me, so I sat down and gave up on the adds.
Hope you feel proud of that ;x

I added? You tried to shoot me, I ns'd you and pet turned on you.
That others added is hardly my fault, but with an ml9 convoked pet on you, I hardly need people "helping".
Except that it is scary to chase some Mid cause the SB population is never far away :(
And I don't feel proud, just enjoyed seeing such hit by my pet on you.
Regards, Glottis

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
Indrid said:
well, actually i do give fair fights.. if i see 1vs1 i let one of em die first.. if i see 2vs2 i usually let em fight too..
QUOTE]

well and u jump 3 vs 1 , powerslave,indriid urizen against 1 ?? so what is the difference u zerg alb zerg hib zerg ?? stop qq :) Freezingwiz posting ss of 1fgm stealthers attacking a sorc ? mayb they wanted to counter em ? mayb they wanted to counter the 1-2 fg rangers camping bleed t4 ??

i know pple gonna jugde this but i cant see the difference on 3 against 1 or 6-8 against 2 ?? plz do tell me if u got a big chance when u get jumped by 3 highrank misd/hibs/albs and ur solo .. or if ur 2 and get jumped by 8 mids/albs/hibs cos i die nomatter what lol

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
I ran over you solo last night and didn't uncover you as there was a fgalbs near and i know you are a mate of hellghost. Do i get a cookie? :drink:

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
zx^ said:
Indrid said:
well, actually i do give fair fights.. if i see 1vs1 i let one of em die first.. if i see 2vs2 i usually let em fight too..
QUOTE]

well and u jump 3 vs 1 , powerslave,indriid urizen against 1 ?? so what is the difference u zerg alb zerg hib zerg ?? stop qq :) Freezingwiz posting ss of 1fgm stealthers attacking a sorc ? mayb they wanted to counter em ? mayb they wanted to counter the 1-2 fg rangers camping bleed t4 ??

i know pple gonna jugde this but i cant see the difference on 3 against 1 or 6-8 against 2 ?? plz do tell me if u got a big chance when u get jumped by 3 highrank misd/hibs/albs and ur solo .. or if ur 2 and get jumped by 8 mids/albs/hibs cos i die nomatter what lol

i cant even believe that u dare to even say it here.. i chat with u on irc.. u even told me not to come to the bridge when me, uri and powerslave was grouped.. why did u tell me? cause u had ur zerg there.. why did we go there? to counter ur 6ppl zerg.. we were 3 u were 6.. that ONE time we actually killed u there ur zerg had died from a previous fight or wasnt fast enough to come over, cause iirc we died a few secs after from a zerg.. so dont come and say this shit that we zerged u, when u had twice as many as us.. and u know it.. u also keep on saying u have ss of me zerging.. but the funny part is that im in NONE of them screenshots u have.. or well i am, but im behind u so u cant see me in the screenshot.. or no.. i was that rr 8 SB as a cliff beetle right? nice that i appear as a rr 8 on ur screen when im a rr 7 on my screen tho.. n00b

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
I ran over you solo last night and didn't uncover you as there was a fgalbs near and i know you are a mate of hellghost. Do i get a cookie? :drink:
aye u do :p i saw u did m8. i tried to kill that caster with PA :p saw u waved at me :)

so /respect

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
lol i tolded u to not go there so u wont start bitching about it but u did ... and u still Zerged soloers... that were my point ... but u got it with being blind ... what mids got more than 3 stealthers woot woot woot ??? toke u a few years to figure that one out :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom