Can't u do better than that?

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, who's the saracen invader, didn't know there were any stealther invaders around except aussie (I think?) and arwena.

Aussie

Banned
Leel said:
Hmm, who's the saracen invader, didn't know there were any stealther invaders around except aussie (I think?) and arwena.
i'm only 10L5 xD

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
I know, soloing is becomming hilarious.

Lol, I have yet to find a solo SB/hunter to attack me, whether I play my low rr scout or my low rr cabby...
Regards, Glottis

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
and u have Sst as an invader too..

but again, see the rr's and see the zerg of some of them.. 0_o oh yeh.. they also have str relics and a rr 3 can easily hit for 350 mainhand and 150 offhand (atleast).

much skillz there tho

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
what shall i say:confused: lol :flame:

that u are a silly little zerger.. and that ur a silly little lamer with a bow.. IP, Physical defence and FZ.. pretty much all u have to say..

silly little scout

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Indrid said:
that u are a silly little zerger.. and that ur a silly little lamer with a bow.. IP, Physical defence and FZ.. pretty much all u have to say..

silly little scout

lol :flame:

tempblade

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe i was with this zerg and , well, we had good fun :D

not saying it was brave or im doing that all the time , but after being ran into a few mid stealthgroups i thought letz zerg abit tonite ;)
i believe u get pissed, but hey, u wont spare any soloer meeting ur duo either, will u ?
so let us all relax and meet us for sum more fair fights next time
:)

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
Poor poor poor
QQ more :fluffle:

its not qq really :)

im trying to encurage them to zerg more.. come on!! we actually killed one of em.. means they need to bring more, and get the last relics too tbh..

mincers dd isnt good enough. only 210+

go albs!! :clap:

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
tempblade said:
hehehe i was with this zerg and , well, we had good fun :D

not saying it was brave or im doing that all the time , but after being ran into a few mid stealthgroups i thought letz zerg abit tonite ;)
i believe u get pissed, but hey, u wont spare any soloer meeting ur duo either, will u ?
so let us all relax and meet us for sum more fair fights next time
:)

well, actually i do give fair fights.. if i see 1vs1 i let one of em die first.. if i see 2vs2 i usually let em fight too..

but ofc.. those that add and pop me all the time i add on.. but i actually met 1 stealter (i thought) when a fg passed me.. i waved to him, waited for the group to be far away, and jump him, then being jumpd by 3 more albs so 4vs1.. so yeh, i really regret i didnt pop him infront of the fg. :m00:

tempblade

Fledgling Freddie
yea, i know u giv fair fights, and tehrs no doubt about albs zergin n adding etc...

but middies n hibbies also do it, and if u try 2 find "fair fights" nowadays, u gonna roam for hours w/o success...

but keep up ur work, its nice to see sum guys not zerging n adding...
i also try not to add and to zerg, but sumtimes u just feel like to, and it can be fun ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Glottis said:
Lol, I have yet to find a solo SB/hunter to attack me, whether I play my low rr scout or my low rr cabby...
Regards, Glottis
Dont getmuch solo action in a keep

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Do I get points for being solo? :D gets a tad annoyin always being outnumbered ;) but I do have some 1v1 fights...win a few too :p

/Dracus

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis
If you're comming out of nottmoor solo and I'm there, I doubt I'll hesitate to attack ya.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
If you're comming out of nottmoor solo and I'm there, I doubt I'll hesitate to attack ya.

You did attack me, and then my pet wtfpwned you by hitting you for 689(-190)hp...
Regards, Glottis

Attachments

• marczje.JPG
    marczje.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 56

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
Couldn't be aussie anyway - his char doesn't work out of the water. :p

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
You did attack me, and then my pet wtfpwned you by hitting you for 689(-190)hp...
Regards, Glottis
just fyi you came adding, i phase shifted but you put pet on me, so I sat down and gave up on the adds. Must say that pet hits hard when he's 5 times my size tho :p
Hope you feel proud of that ;x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom