Can't Stay Away

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys

How are you? I'll be watching over the Techie Discussion again in my spare time (not that you need my help with all the other talented and helpful people there). So if you have any tech questions, head on over and let us know :)

Kind regards

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
hello jonty!!

How are things in your neck of the woods?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wahay!!! Ello fella, great to see you about!! :D

Kind regards

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ey up Jonts! how are you keeping in Far Away?

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys

It's great to hear from you too :)

Life in Taiwan is amazing, thank you. The people are so friendly, my job is great (I'm an English consultant at an internetional trading firm), the weather is good (sunny and 35°C/95°F today) etc. And if you love your tech, Taiwan is a cool place to be (it's very cheap and up-to-date, plus HSDPA/WiFi/WiMax mobile data is available).

Anyway, now things have settled a little, I thought it would be good to come back. I miss you guys and helping people, ha (homesickness? :)).

I hope you're all keeping well. I've been catching up on some of the old threads; although somethings have changed, it's reassuring to see how much has stayed the same (for better or worse, ha).

Kind regards

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
welcome back jonty! glad to hear you are having fun in Taiwan. :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Welcome back (again :p). Make it a permenant return this time :)

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys

Thank you, I'm feeling the love (uh-oh ... :D)

Kind regards

Kryten

Old Cow.
Excellent stuff :D At least someone has made it out of the UK and living happily - sometimes I wonder why we put up with it at all.

Well your input is always welcome in the techie discussion, it makes a difference to everyone, you know that as well as the community that uses it. I've tried keeping it up whilst you've been swanning it around in some lardy-dah land ;)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Jonty is probably hung like a god.

Good to have you back chum.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Welcome back Jonty :)

To celebrate your return, I present you with a dead Hedgehog I saw on the canal towpath today.

866196442_aa03478896.jpg

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys

It's good to hear from you
icon7.gif
Although I am a little disturbed about TdC's 'intimate' knowledge ...

As for the hedgehog, aww, that's sad. I hope that wasn't a sacrificial offering?
icon12.gif
I don't think we have hedgehogs in Taiwan, but we do have huge insects, of which I'm not a fan
icon9.gif

Kind regards

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Welcome back Jonty. :D

You edited because you forgot to put "Kind regards" at the end didn't you? g'wan, admit it :)

Clown

Part of the furniture
He edited it because he called TdC a fuck head wally with elephantiasis, I think.

Maybe?

TdC

possibly, though Jonts works more along the lines of both style and substance tbh :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome Back Jonteh!

I imagine Taiwan is far far better than this shitehole? :D

Also i'm starting to frequent the techie forum more often these days due to my new job, seems to be part and parcle of the techies daily digest. ;)

Oh and le register.

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys

caLLous said:
You edited because you forgot to put "Kind regards" at the end didn't you? g'wan, admit it
Hi caLLous. ha, I don't think I could forget even if I tried. 'Old habits' and all that
icon7.gif

TdC said:
Jonts works more along the lines of both style and substance tbh
Thanks TdC; so kind!
Your money is on its way
icon12.gif
Sharma said:
I imagine Taiwan is far far better than this shitehole?
Hi Sharma. Yeah, it is a great place to live, but I have begun to appreciate the little things back home that I've taken for granted. That said, one thing I don't miss is the prices. There's a little restaurant nearby my place which offers a buffet dinner. You can choose from many different varieties of fresh pork, chicken, beef, fish, mixed vegetables, rice, and green tea, all for the princely sum of 90 pence. To think that McDonald's charge £1 for some medium fries is quite depressing
icon9.gif

Sharma said:
Also i'm starting to frequent the techie forum more often these days due to my new job, seems to be part and parcel of the techies daily digest.
Ah, be careful, it's a slippery slope! Before you know it, that's all you'll read, such is the pace of technology these days. That said, you're right that it's good to keep abreast of things, even if it's just knowing a little about a lot (it's easy to research the details later). Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your new job; I'm sure you're a great asset.

It's good to hear from you all
icon7.gif

Kind regards

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Welcome back J.

Rob

Tremlar - NB: This is why your ideas suck greatly! :p

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome back J
Thanks mate :)

Kind regards

Jonty

P.S. Tonight I felt my first earthquake here
icon9.gif
Apparently they happen every few days, but this is the first I've felt. It was almost 100 miles away, but at magnitude 6.0 it still made everything, myself included, gently sway. It's a curious sensation, but I guess it reminds us how fragile and at the mercy of nature we really are.

Trem

Tremlar - NB: This is why your ideas suck greatly! :p

Not at all and its obvious someone let Jonty know we were thinking of new mods for techie out of courtesy to see if he still wanted a hand in it.

;)

Has anyone seen Willier while we are on the subject, he just seemed to disappear as well. At least we knew where Jonty was off to.

Trem

I was just the other day thinking about Wazz and how hes been missing. I thought "I wonder where that whispy bearded Brighton ponce stoodent is"

Good to have you back as well Wazzlar.

TdC

for all you know, he's grown up to be six foot four and full of muscle!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
full of your love muscle maybe :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom