Cant renew :/

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again.

What can it be?

$26 on card.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not enough, they want at least $500 these days.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
lol Raven :)

Tho after their fails with usa billing -anything can happen i think.

Judder

Loyal Freddie
Are you trying to buy game time for the third time ?

If so EA's billing system will not allow it, it checks IP address, email address behind EA account and card used.

I was successful buying two game time cards from my home PC and payal.

Then using my work PC, creating a new EA account with a different email address and buying another by filling in the credit card details.

Fortunately EA billing system does have less than a months reset as I could not buy a third two weeks ago, but this week it allowed me to purchase another two from my home pc and paypal account, I wanted the codes in hand to avoid any downtime trying to get past the billing system.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
had same problem and i used 14days to make them open for purcaseing timecard for account 3 and 4, they just send me to mail support and mail support say i should call and phone support tells me to send a mail.... last night they told me to just wait because they working on it.

think they tired of my nagging :)

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
guess it will fix it self when we transfer and we able to pay directly with VISA

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Are you trying to buy game time for the third time ?

no. just wanted to buy 1 damn card - and it didnt allow me.
I've read about problems buying 3rd one and i have a solution to that - dynamic ip and access to a bank service which allows to generate virtual cards on demand for a ~1.25 euro fee.

However, even 1st card was a fail.

Mb they ban russian IPs or whatever (tho they allow to select this location on splash page). Havent danced with proxies yet - so cant confirm or deny it.

Btw - there's no slightest mention of daoc on local EA website. Doh. Gonna enlighten them tomorrow.

Same problem here welcome to the club!

nerf EA.

guess it will fix it self when we transfer and we able to pay directly with VISA

Hope so.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
My main account is down this weekend , tbh if there is hassle like when i had to ring the states to get bot acc open i dont think i cba , we have been waiting too long for transfer now anyway and no way im gonna resub my us accounts that also go down at weekend after this billing debacle , hmm mythic seem intent on making this decision easy for me :(

funny-pictures-bear-complains-about-bad-service.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom